ALL Ľ Sports >> View Article
Choose Fun Promotional Gifts For Company Sports TeamsBy Expert Author: Nicky Pirotta
Nothing promotes company morale and a sense of teamwork among co-workers quite like having a sports team as part of your business. It gives people who work together for so many hours each day a chance to get to know each other in a more casual environment, and it inevitably promotes camaraderie. Add another layer of fun to the mix by presenting sports trophies and promo items to members of your team to recognise games well played.
Create a specific awards banquet that only happens once each year. That makes it a special occasion, and this also means that you only need to worry about the expense and planning duties on an annual basis. Make the announcement a couple of months in advance to add a buzz and sense of excitement among employees. This also gives everyone a chance to plan. Encourage everyone to bring two or three guests to support them and cheer on their accomplishments.
You next have the task of choosing the best promotional products Brisbane has to offer because you want only the highest quality items for your team. It's also important that each promotional item be useful in some way.
You may opt for glassware to give to each member of the team after a formal speech that ties into reasons for "cheers" in some way. Another idea is to order promotional gifts like lunch bags that can be used for days when your employees are in the field as well as when they are punching the time clock.
Not all of the promo gifts have to be alike. Think about the team members that have contributed the most to the sports team over the past year. The behaviours that you most want to reward are the selfless ones that were done without obvious intent to get ahead in the company. Order more expensive promotional items to give to players that have some good deeds on the field. Preface the presentation of these gifts with words of gratitude, and explain how these players set a good example that others should follow.
Present each promotional item with words of appreciation. You should write out at least a few specific speeches prior to the event so that the awards presentation goes smoothly. Even the most gifted comedians write out their material prior to showtime, so don't try to wing it.
Also be sure that you order more than enough promo items. You ideally want to have several more than you need. Not only can you later give them out to customers as tokens of appreciation, but you never know when a player may join late and deserve recognition.
About the Author
OzSports Trophies is a leading supplier and distributor of trophies and awards, Promotional Gifts and Promotional items in Australia. View our incredible selection of trophies and awards online at http://www.ozsportstrophies.com.au
Sports Articles1. Loafers For Women - Know How To Wear Them For The Best Effect
Author: Niklas Eriksson
2. Soccer Jerseys: Are You Choosing The Right One?
Author: Ahmed Minhas
3. Explore The Best Scuba Diving Sites In The Us Virgin Islands
Author: Christy Berry
4. Amazing Health Benefits Of Dragon Boating
Author: anil kumar
5. Bowling Jerseys - Bowlifi
Author: Matt Doyle
6. Cuando Alquiler Coches Baratos Alicante Macolla Este Sotayuda Alveolado
Author: Sonja Herring
7. If These 10 Reasons Donít Make You Want To Buy An Inflatable Paddleboard, Nothing Will
Author: Hamish Hiles
8. Buying Guide: Get The Best Bicycle Pump From Online Store
Author: Michael James
9. Customized Cricket Uniforms: The Best Outfit For Your Winning Combination
Author: Formative Sports
10. How Fabric Plays A Crucial Role In The Designing Of The Basketball Uniforms
Author: Formative Sports
11. How Video Publishers Should Adopt Mobile Strategy
12. Dragon Boating Tips For Beginners
Author: Glowriya Walker
13. Guide To Fun And Affordable Road Trips
Author: RUSTY REX RALLIES
14. Soccer Betting Why Many Progressive Betting System Fail
15. Self Defense And Martial Arts - Tips For Choosing The Right Self-defense Instructor
Author: Mark Jamon