ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Acquire More Users For Your App
Total Articles: 304
It is estimated that Google play and Apple apps store both will grow richer by 1 million apps this year. However, only a small fraction of these apps will come from reliable and trustworthy resources. This has made very tough for business owners to retain customers and acquire get a new one. In this competitive era, all a business owner could do is drop the cost of products and services and increase the capital involved in the acquisition of the customers but this makes it costly and complicated. Let us review few simple and cost-friendly tips on how to get more users for their apps and rise above the competition.
1. Utilize all acquisition channels available – There are a number of acquisition channels available like social mobile, mobile paid search and in-app advertising. A business owner should not leave any of them, as there is no surety of which will be the best for his business. There are many cases where one campaign is not enough. A business owner should understand that the sector has become competitive and trial or any error could be frustrating. It is only by checking all the approaches that he would be able to select the right approach for his business.
2. The importance of tracking – Before testing different acquisition channels, an entrepreneur should make sure that his tracking infrastructure is working fine. A business owner should look for tracking in a closed loop fashion that means he will only track with channels that actually deliver. He should not be assured by tracking impressions and clicks, as their bigger number does not mean they will turn into actual customers. An entrepreneur would be able to select the channel and campaign that actually help in customer acquisition only by formal tracking.
3. Look beyond installs – While tracking customers per channel, an entrepreneur should also track post-install activities. It is important for a business owner to know customers from which channels are not only installing the app but also using it frequently. Customers that your app should be valued more than users who just+ download the app but never use them. Here are the reasons why. Firstly, the consumers using your app consume impression, which means they provide monetizing opportunities. Secondly, those using your apps allow you to keep your monthly user statistics without any need to retarget them. Lastly, those using your apps regularly are more like purchase goods and services offered by you.
4. Acquisition by ROI and not revenue value – A business owner should not try to find only high value end users. Low value end users are equally important as high value users as long as you are paying them appropriately. For example if you acquire a lifetime revenue customer worth USD 5 for USD 3 or a customer worth USD 2 for USD 1, then both are profitable deals. For business owners, the target should be to acquire more of both and pay the right price for both.
Pay only for true performance - Out-of-control customer acquisition cost bothers business owners on a very large scale. A business owner should look to reduce the cost by paying customers on a performance basis. Moreover, he should define the term "performance" very clearly to the consumers. A business owner should pay customer, on the basis on a risk free and post-install measures, which is technically called CPE (Cost per Engagement). This will force your advertising partners to customize the advertisement campaign according to your specifications.
In the vast galaxy of app stores, there are millions of apps and to dazzle like a star, not only your app need to extraordinary, but also you should have out-of-the-box marketing skills to pull the crowd. Only by acquiring a large volume of customers, you can make your app stand apart from the competition and attract customers without involving much effort.
The author is associate with a trusted an app development firm in Dallas backed by a team of renowned Android, iPhone, and enterprise application developer. The android development companies has created more than 300 applications for clients from various industry verticals.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Importance Of Mobile Applications In Everyday Life!
Author: Deepak Malhan
2. Captcha Is For Website’s Security
Author: Owen Jones
3. Global Prepaid Card Market Size And Share
Author: Shivani Singh
4. Samsung Tablet Repair And Samsung Water Damage Repair In Uk
5. How To Build An Inspiring Yet Effective “about Us” Page
Author: Nik Gallagher
6. Samsung Galaxy S4 Camera Lens Replacement In The Uk
7. Keep Your Business Fleet Secured And Organized With Gps Tracking System
Author: Tony Zheng
8. Why Do You Need Mobile Friendly Website?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
9. Optimization Tips For Android App Developers
Author: Hvantage Technologies
10. Samsung S7 Repair And Screen Replacement In The Uk
11. 10 Steps To Repair A Water Damaged Iphone
Author: Leonard Negron
12. Global Situation Awareness Systems Market Size And Share
Author: Shivani Singh
13. Induction Generators
14. Samsung S8 Screen Repair And Samsung S8 Screen Replacement In The Uk
15. Samsung S7 Repair And S4 Lcd Screen Replacement In The Uk