ALL » Art >> View Article
Social Media Explained For PhotographersBy Expert Author: Boyd Rankin
Over the past ten years, Social media has made a tremendous change in the photographic community. It has totally redesigned the way photographers communicate with each other and the rest of the world. It paved an easier way to share our Photos, our Thoughts, Experiences, Critiques and Opinions. It has greatly benefited the photographic communities.
Some of the major social sites impacting photography and photographers are listed below.
Today, as we all well know, it's the most popular social network and it is apparent to accept that it revolved around photography. Without a profile picture, the Profile seems to be incomplete. Facebook is overflowed with photographs of all kinds as it is obvious some emotions can be best explained through Photographs, rather than Words.
Although Twitter is quite different in terms of looks, it is a fantastic tool for sharing all kinds of stuff. It's one of the best ways to keep your followers updated with what you're doing and it's also a fast way to learn about industry news and to find information and articles about hot topics. One of the coolest things is that Twitter connects really well with other accounts such as Flickr and Instagram.
What matters is the fact to accept that it is an amazing sharing platform that we enjoy every day, designed exclusively for photography.
Google+ was met with a certain amount of skepticism from bloggers and social media gurus, but it did pretty well for itself. The cool thing about Google + and one of the key differences between it and other networks is that, it allows us to connect with people who share our interests and passions. Another cool aspect is that it is not a closed network, since Google is the world's most used search engine, and publicity giant, it indexes its content so that it becomes searchable, which should ultimately help us find new clients and fans.
Flickr and 500px are two of the most popular places for sharing photography, and each day, thousands of new shutterbugs join them. They are a great way to get feedback on our photos, although we shouldn't base the judgment of your own work solely on the feedback you get on Flickr or 500px.
SITES DEDICATED TO PHOTOGRAPHERS
These are websites that are usually made by and for photographers. They contain articles, reviews, they have busy forums where photographers interact, share their ideas and so on. The goal of these websites is to spread knowledge about photography and to lend a hand to newcomers. Some also offer advice about gear purchases and helpful tips on what to look out for. It is true to accept websites alike have made the learning process so much easier than it used to be.
It's a good place to find interesting stuff, links, cool lists etc., and thus could call it important in the development or progress of a photographer.
Do you need a Brisbane wedding photography. Amy Steed is a Professional Wedding Photographer based in Brisbane Australia with many years experience in photography. Amy Steed is undoubtedly the best value wedding photographer in Brisbane Australia. Visit http://www.amysteedphotography.com/ for more information.
Art Articles1. Colucci Shares With Young Adults The Keys To Success In Everything
2. Add An Authentic Beauty To Your Home: Indian Handicrafts
Author: Pradeep N
3. Aquel Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Que Se Afrecha Cabe Ese Relato
Author: Selma Becnel
4. Un Alquiler Coches Baratos Madrid Retalla Este Paseo Emplástico
Author: Florine Bardsley
5. Plan Approval For B Khata Loan & Construction, Bbmp, B Form Home Loan Apply 9739667778
6. The International Comic Arts Forum
7. Twm Agency Ink And Tsunami Worldwide Media Announces New Clients
Author: 1888 PressRelease
8. The Drone Filming Services Can Help Document Work In Progress From Higher Altitudes
9. Customized Printable Calendar To Manage The Time
Author: : I mostly miss out the important meetings in offi
10. Find The Best Photographer Directory
11. Find Best Kunstdrucke From Online Gallery In Competitive Rates
12. The Online Gallery Is Your One Stop Shop To Find Wonderful Collection Of Schlafzimmer Bilder
13. Helping Kids To Improve Foundation Skills For Better Future
Author: Isabella Jones
14. Learn Piano For Your Own Mental Upliftment
Author: Carl Dukes
15. Piano Restoration – How To Care For Your Piano
Author: Carl Dukes