ALL >> Art >> View Article
How To Create Stunning Digital Photography?
Total Articles: 77
Professional photos are so stunning, as they follow 3 steps included in most digital photography courses that will quickly boost your photography to the next level. Some main tips to Create Stunning Digital Photography are as follows
1. Subject matter...your photo needs a star!
Determine one major area of interest and do everything you can to eliminate any sort of distractions. If too much is happening in a photo, the viewer's eye bounces all over the place and doesn't know where to land!
A too busy photograph is visually confusing and exhausting!This is a situation where less is more. Think of it like the star in a movie. Everything needs to keep our attention focused only on them!
2. Fill the frame...your star should fill the entire frame.
We constantly see photographs, where the photographer tries to get a shot of their new puppy or kitten and in the final result, the pet is nothing more than a tiny blob way down in the corner.
Get right down at the pet's level and use a lens that will allow you to completely fill the frame. If you don't have interchangeable lenses, get closer. There's a famous saying in the photo world that goes something like..."If you don't like your photos, get closer."
3. Where to focus?
Often we are confronted with depth of field issues. Something in our photo needs to be in sharp focus while other areas will be a little softer. One should frequently ask the Question: "What should I focus on?"
While shooting a living subject, focus on the eyes. It is said they are the windows to the soul. Whether it is true or not, it is certainly true that the eyes are what we will focus our attention on, when looking at a photo.
Your photograph could be in sharp, crisp focus across the entire frame, but if the eyes are a little bit soft, no one will like the photo and will complain that it is out of focus. If the eyes are in sharp focus and the rest of the photo is a little soft, most people will praise the photo and never even notice the softer areas.
With the rise of the digital photography revolution, we get so caught up in the technology and the ease of getting the photos into our computer (so that we can edit them in Photoshop); we are literally losing our ability to create beautiful images.
If the thought; "I'll fix it in Photoshop" ever crosses your mind, take your finger off the shutter button and rethink the image. You'll be glad you did.
Are you looking for a wedding photographer in Brisbane? Amy is one of the best wedding photographers in Brisbane Australia. Amy Steed brings a natural, timeless style to Brisbane Wedding Photography. Visit and get more information on www.amysteedphotography.com/
Art Articles1. 6 Marketing Tricks For Wedding Videographers
Author: ALEX O DALY
2. Signage Resulted From Concept Of Getting Attracted To Colourful Signs
Author: Toby Pratt
3. Best Design With Personalised Edible Photos On Cake
Author: Tony Blames
4. Wandbilder Can Add A Character To Your Home Décor
5. Find Beautiful Kinderzimmer Bilder Online
6. Actors, Models And Emcees Careers That Are Interrelated
7. Preserving Memories With The Trend From Photo To Painting
Author: Jianyin Liu
8. How To Evaluate Professional Painters In Abbotsford -
Author: Olivia William
9. Why Should You Wrap Your Car Instead Of Painting It?
Author: 704 Sign Printing
10. 6 Secrets Your Wedding Videographer Needs You To Understand
Author: ALEX O DALY
11. What Is Interior Design And How Is It Different From Interior Decorating?
12. The Outdoor Advertisements Still Rules In The World Of Websites
Author: Alex Dawson
13. Thanjavur Brihadeshwara Temple-unesco World Heritage
14. Best Hill Stations To Plan Your Vacation In South India
15. School Student Tour Packages In Chennai