ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Write, Publish And Promote Articles To Enhance Your Reputation
Total Articles: 37
It's undeniable. Article writing, publishing and marketing is one of the best internet marketing methods available today. It might even be said that article marketing is the best marketing method. When you take all things into consideration, there are few online marketing techniques that have as many benefits and are as cost-effective as article marketing.
To make it clear, let's briefly review the main benefits of internet article marketing.
1. There are lots of places to publish them. In addition to the many high-ranked and popular article directories, you can also write articles for blogs, e-zines, newsletters, press releases and your own website. And that's just a partial list
2. Article directories make it easy for others to syndicate your work complete with links and biographical information. This spreads your SEO content and name around as well as exponentially increasing your back links.
3. Articles are heavily searched by search engines. The SEO feature of articles makes them very powerful and very often appear on the first page of searches.
4. You grow in reputation as more and more articles get published. People trust gurus. People buy from those they trust.
What is the winning recipe for writing an effective article?
There is a lot that can be said here. For brevity's sake, let's look at a few core features that every article should have. You will find your own style or your writer will have their own style and of course, your type of business will dictate the writing. Despite all these factors and more, every article should do some things to be effective.
Be concise: Say what you have to say in the shortest amount of time possible. This does not mean skipping over important information. It just means that you want to say what you have to say clearly and get the reader from start to finish in as interesting and brief a way as possible. That might mean one article is good at 500 words and another takes 2200 to make its point. Don't get hung up on word count. Get more hung up on your message and how it is delivered.
Don't write an advertisement: In order for articles to be effective, and indeed to be published, they must be informative. They must be written for the benefit of the reader and not just one long ad for you. Articles should give value. If they do, you will find a lot more interest, a lot more website traffic and a lot more syndication.
Write for the reader first: The best articles are those that are not written to "trick" the search engines into indexing them. Don't keyword stuff. Write an interesting and valuable piece and it'll get noticed, for certain. Do the opposite, and it may be ignored or even black listed.
Write evergreen topics: When you write an article, write in general terms. Don't be date or season specific. The best articles contain information that is relevant forever, or as long as possible, anyway. These are more likely to be shared and will continue to work for you long after they have been published.
Where do you publish articles?
We've already addressed this in some detail above. The best places to start are article directories. These are websites that allow you to post articles along with a bio, photo and links for free. These sites include EzineArticles, amazines, buzzle, GoArticles, articlebase, upublish and many others. They offer writing and editing tools, promotional opportunities and many will actively promote their quality authors.
Another good place to write articles is your own blog, an associate's blog or an open blog related to what you do. Blogs act very much like article sites. The biggest difference is they allow you to interact with the reader through comments.
As mentioned, there are many other ways to publish articles. These are all good and can greatly broaden the scope of your effectiveness.
How do you promote your articles?
This question has a variety of answers. That is one of the great things about writing articles, the promotion of them can take an almost unlimited number of forms. Here are a few ways that you can promote your written pieces. You do this because by driving traffic to the articles, you also help drive it through the articles to your websites.
1. Use your social networks. Your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, FourSquare, Pinterest and even YouTube accounts are great places to let people know about your work as well as others'.
2. Your blog. Make good use of your blogs. When you publish a new article, put a blurb and a link on your blogs about it. You might even self-publish from the article site onto your blog.
3. Write for e-zines and newsletters. One of the reasons articles and blogs are so heavily syndicated is that webmasters are hungry for new and engaging content. If you can provide that content, it will help get them traffic and they should allow you to link back to yourself as well.
4. Discussion forums are a great way to promote your writing. There are many that you can participate in that will allow you to post links, ask and answer questions and get involved in a community that will want to read what you've written.
5. Use your email list. Remember that if you are growing a voluntary email list, let them know about things you are doing and that they can not only get value from reading it, but from re-publishing it on their websites and blogs too.
6. Don't forget to post updates on your own website. Create a resources or articles page. Embed your blog onto your site. It never hurts to create a circular flow of information.
Article writing and marketing is certainly a broad topic. What has been set down in this article should give you a good foundation and a good start. As we've stated, article marketing can be one of the most powerful and effective ways of driving website traffic, converting readers into customers and establishing yourself as an authority figure worthy of patronage.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away