ALL >> Environment >> View Article
Led Bay Lights - The Ultimate And Eco Friendly Lighting Alternative
Total Articles: 20
LED bay lights are basically a semiconductor that converts electricity to light through the motion of fast moving electron particles. The idea of this was devised and implemented by Russia in the early 1920’s. However it took long time to make it available commercially.
The need for LED bay lights:
It has always been problems of one kind or another concerned with indoor and outdoor lighting. When the time of paying the bill arrives power consumption by these would make us worried. Finally after waiting for a long time the invention of LED bay lights has brought some relief and the one of the main reason was they were not only affordable but good value for user money.
These lights are compatible with for any kind of surroundings be it indoor or outdoor areas. There is different design style of these light available nowadays so the exact model you are searching would be available easily. These lights emit intense form of light for a small area which makes it demanding for installing in homes.
Advantages of LED Bay Lights:
• These lights have a longer life span compared to fluorescent or incandescent lighting. It lasts for 3 times longer than ordinary lights. Because of this the need to replace it frequently is avoided and it economically it works out well.
• LED bay lights are capable of providing good quality lighting and for this it will consume only 2 to 10 watts of power to provide the energy to create light with. Due to this amount spent on electricity on an annual basis is less.
• These lights do not flicker and does not get overheated due to unique heat sink design and dissipates heat quickly.
• They can be used by doing retrofitting as well as new projects.
• Does not undergo RF or UV interference.
• It provides a bright quality of light for a long distance.
• These lights have low carbon emissions and protect the environment.
Tips to be remembered before purchasing LED bay lights:
• Please make a note of home lights tend to be switched on for most of time and replace those lights with LED bay lights. The best rooms to start with are of course the kitchen, bathroom and stairs.
• It is important when choosing such lights that you take into account he kind of atmosphere you want to create in the area where they are to be used.
• Collect the exact details of the dealer you want to purchase and it is advisable to make an online purchase since you don’t need to wander searching from one store to another.
Applications of LED Bay Lights:
This can be implemented in warehouses, Cold stores, Factories, Workshops, Super stores, sports stadiums, public places, Gardens, Parks, high-ceiling structures, decoration lighting.
So if you are planning to purchase a LED bay lights make sure you get to get acquainted with all the necessary information.
Environment Articles1. A Perfect Date In The Clouds
Author: SkyWaltz Balloon Safari
2. Kenya To Produce Fertilizer From Hyacinth
Author: Elena Forbes
3. Call Centers In India: A Step Towards A New Era
4. How Solar Energy Works And How You Could Take Advantage From It?
Author: Solar Etribe
5. Battle Of The Solar Manufacturers
6. An Intro To The Solar Hot Water Heater
Author: Ross Barkely
7. Say Hello To The Highly-efficient Solar On Grid Systems
Author: Solar on Grid Systems
8. Epa To Consider Controlling Polyfluoroalkyl Substances
Author: Environmental Resource Center
9. Solar Products Manufacturers In India
Author: Solar E tribe
10. The Future Of Solar Energy In The India What To Expect
Author: SOLAR eTRIBE
11. Solar Installation Training In India. How To Become One?
Author: SOLAR eTRIBE
12. Looking For Solar Leads? Find A Lead
13. How To Choose The Right Solar Energy Leads
Author: Solar e tribe
14. How Can India Become Globally Competitive In Solar Module Manufacturing
15. FundaciÓn Bioplanet - Lucha Por El Cambio ClimÁtico
Author: FUNDACIÓN BIOPLANET