ALL >> Home-Based-Business >> View Article
Induction Lamps Greenest Technology Available In The Market
Total Articles: 20
The induction lamps is part of the energy saving option that you can go for when it comes to replace your conventional fluorescent or high pressure sodium. They do not have the electrode which means that the electricity is transferred using the electromagnetic induction. Before going in depth lets understand why these lamps.
Why Induction Lamps?
• No electrode, no filament
• 100,000 hours of life
• 150 palm/watt light efficacy
• They have very low lumen depreciation
• Instant-on, instant-restrict
• No flickering, no glare
• They are Eco-friendly.
Below are some advantages of induction lamps compared with conventional LED lamps according to experience of induction lamps manufacturers.
Induction lamps have a lifespan of 80,000 to 100,000 hours (depending on type and model), which is essentially almost the same as LED lamp lifespan. For LED, the system luminous efficiency is around 65LM/W, while for induction lamps, it is over 75LM/W. The major difference between the technologies is in conversion efficiency (energy utilization) and costs.
Most presently available commercial LED lighting fixtures have conversion efficiencies in the 35 to 55 Lumens/Watt (L/W) range. Induction lamps have a conversion efficiency ranging from 65 L/W in low wattage (8 ~ 20 W internal inductor types) to 85 L/W in the high wattage (250 ~ 400 W external inductor models) range.
One of the bigger upsides of these energy solution is that they are far less costly to maintain in terms of lamp replacement costs, labor replacement costs, and they have a much better color rendering (higher CRI) and better visibility when compared to high or low pressure sodium lighting.
Additionally, the higher operating frequency of Induction lamps makes the light stable and no flickering. Above are just a few obvious advantages of induction lamps compared with LED ones.
The induction lamps have changed the lighting world and it is considered to be among the greenest technology available in the market, with controls and energy saving lighting. They have been proven by government engineers, facility managers, architects with building owners as the smartest and best lighting solution in terms of social, environmental and financial benefits. You can also find them in the government, military, university and municipal installation all over the world.
Manufacturers of induction lamps are taking these lamps to the next level by incorporating other features. Developments include smart controls, high quality manufacturing processes, fixture designs and other value-added improvements that enhance their capacity to produce more energy-efficient outputs. Manufacturers also try to make units with less mercury content and use recyclable materials such as aluminum and glass. Many have introduced lightweight designs that make installation a breeze, especially in applications where access is difficult and dangerous and in areas where instant start-up is required.
Induction lamps isn't for everywhere, the light units (or luminaries) themselves are quite large and so there is little place for them in the domestic environment. Also the lower power units can be less efficient. Aside from these two caveats everyone should take Induction lighting technology in to consideration when selecting their lighting.
Thus the energy saving adds to the green credentials of the users and significantly reduces the power generation requirement for the equivalent amount of light shed. The replacement of incandescent by induction lamps greatly reduces power consumption for the equivalent illumination.
Home Based Business Articles1. Fha Home Loans San Jose
Author: fha home loans san jose
2. Vasthu Shastra - It's Significance In Home Architecture
3. Interior Design School In Chennai
4. Why You Should Skip The Hotel And Stay In A Hostel
Author: Qorichaska Hostel
5. Major Facts That State The Significance Of Charlotte Upholstery Cleaning Services
Author: Adrian Stewart
6. Looking For Colored Wall Plates And Switches? Get Unique Ones Online At The Best Prices
Author: The author is an avid blogger.
7. Upgrade Your Home Value With The Assistance Of An Expert Handyman Services
8. What Skills Do Strengthen The Ability Of A Plumber?
Author: sandy kiwi
9. The Gold Market In Dubai And How To Buy Gold
Author: Harran Ali
10. 7 Ideas To Repurpose Old Furniture At Home
Author: Rajesh Patil
11. 6 Quick Ways To Make Money In Your Neighborhood Without Learning New Skills
Author: Dev Gupta
12. Top Designer Kitchens Tips To Get The Details Right
13. Vintage Floor Cushions Can Help You Find Maximum Relaxation At Home!
Author: Robin Williams
14. Wall Coatings South Africa Are Used Now To Enhance The Overall Value Of Interior Designs!
Author: Matthew Johnson
15. Rustic Fireplace Décor Can Add That Timeless Look For The Home!
Author: Jeff Smith