ALL >> Movie >> View Article
Telugu Movie Review - Srikanth & Charmi Kaur Starrer Sevakudu Movie Review
Total Articles: 68
Cast: Meka Srikanth, Charmi Kaur, M.S Narayana, Brahmanandam, Pradeep Rawat and Ahuti Prasad
Director: V. Samudra
'Sevakudu' manages at the end of the film is present you with a rehash of several Telugu films released over the years.
When a head constable fails miserably in his attempt to correct the corrupt police department, he swears to prepare his son to take up the challenge. He raises his son with the sole intention of making him a police officer such that he could bring about a change in the police system and in turn, in the society. How does the son mend a corrupt police force and society? This forms the rest of the story.
To assume the audience will embrace a theme that has been milked dry, is sheer thoughtlessness of the director. And to present a cornier story is even more irresponsible and proves the lack of passion of the entire team behind this project. What begins as a cliched story gets even more boring thanks to multiple sub-plots and an unneeded love angle.
Had only the director stuck to the crux of the plot - a young man's fight to make a corrupt-free police department, I suppose the film would've left an impact. But, sadly the story deviates from its chosen path and struggles to convey what it was supposed to deliver at the first place. Moreover, no matter how cliched the story of a film could be, but if presented differently, it is sure to draw some attention.
If you were to take scenes from Telugu films such as 'Bobbli Pulli' and 'Tagore', then one could easily make his or her own version of "Sevakudu". Director Samudra hardly seems to have put in any effort to breathe life into the film. All that he manages to do in this movie is pack it with lots of action sequences, a romantic angle involving a glamorous heroine, few songs and pages of highly emotional patriotic dialogues.
Since Srikanth plays the lead, bestowed upon with the opportunity to save the police system, he has a lot to offer and he succeeds in it. Charmi doesn't quite have much to do as an actress because her role is mostly a sleaze fest. Comedy falls short of evoking any laughter, let alone entertain.
Technically too, Sevakudu movie has very little too impress, while its music is passable. The direction lacks a sense of responsibility and vigour, and therefore fails to leave a lasting impact on the audiences.
For the latest information on upcoming Hindi movies like Kai Po Che Movie Trailer or Kai Po Che Movie Story, latest movie reviews, latest Bollywood news, upcoming Hindi movie trailers photos, Hindi music reviews and much more visit Buzzintown (dot) com.
Movie Articles1. List Best Gujarat Movies Of All Time
Author: Alka Jacob
2. Hiring An Australian Film Production Company Is Needs A Lot Of Efforts
Author: 18 degg
3. Andhadhun Movie Review: Report Card Of The Ayushmann-radhika Apte Starer Thriller
4. Amitabh Bachchan As Gosayi Venkanna In Sye Ra Narasimha Reddy
Author: barath royal
5. 16 Tips To Make Your Video Look Like Film
Author: Deepak Chhetri
6. Ant-man And The Wasp Movie Review: Is It The Paul Rudd Show All The Way?
Author: amar kayam
7. Choose The Commercial Production Company Who Have The Winning Elements
Author: Sinema Films
8. The 75th Golden Globe Award Winners 2018 List - Xtrascoop
Author: xtra scoop
9. Productions At Multai Studios
10. How To Download Music And Video From The Internet To Your Pc From Any Site In Any Browser
Author: Natalia Brown
11. Meilleur Site Streaming Allows You To Watch Movies Online With Ease
12. What Do I Need To Watch Free Online Movies?
Author: Movie Counter
13. 'the Mummy': Welcome To The "new" World Of Gods And Monsters
Author: Grace Anderson
14. Difference Between Colour Correction & Colour Grading
Author: Satyam Raj
15. Tips On Low-budget Filmmaking
Author: Satyam Raj