ALL >> System-Network-Administration >> View Article
Reasons Why Native Apps Will Always Be Popular
Total Articles: 185
While enterprises and individuals may be judging the significance of web & hybrid applications and discounting the utility of native apps, the truth is that the present enterprise requires all types of apps for successful mobility of business. And most importantly, native apps will continue having an edge for several years in the future, because of the fact that they are more capable of taking advantage of the ever increasing features of mobile devices. Listed below are few reasons why native apps are & will always remain popular:
1. Offline Access – Native applications allow a user access to the internet even when there is no connectivity; therefore, by using native applications, one can use the internet in places such as underground garages, airplanes, subways, etc. Only by using a native application can the workforce of an enterprise & individuals enjoy 24 hours undisturbed & reliable internet connectivity.
2. Interactivity – Native apps are very responsive and very powerful as per the capabilities that they can support. For instance, a native application allows users to deposit checks using camera equipped smartphones & other mobile devices. Native applications also take advantage of animation & graphing features. By providing access to all these features, native apps ensure better user experience.
3. Flexible Synchronization – Native apps are configured in such a way that they can periodically synchronize with multiple backend data sources. It is to be remembered that each time an app is updated, an internet connection is also established. By providing flexible synchronization, the data costs come down considerably, especially during roaming.
4. User Interface – The UI of all native applications are designed in such a way as will be consistent with the expectations of the app user. Therefore, a user does not have to acquaint him/her with new designs every time an update is made. For example, a BlackBerry RIM user is familiar with selection through menus and Android users expect conventions like buttons for selection. A native app ensures that such expectations are always met, thereby ensuring good user experience.
5. Push Technology – Updating a native application is very easy because of its push capabilities. The ‘push technology’ is available in all mobile devices, allowing a user to automatically update an app to its new version. This is easier when compared to web apps, in the case of which users have to log in every single time an update is required. Therefore, urgent information can be sent to users without them having to constantly check databases over the web every single time a native app is updated.
6. App Performance - A native application resides on a mobile device. Hence, it does not have to be re-downloaded each time the app is opened by the user. This characteristic of a native app makes it faster when compared to other types of apps. Faster apps are preferred in most sections of the society, especially where people have to get work done quickly.
7. Customizing the App – Native apps are more flexible; this means that they can be customized so as to leverage the features of all types of mobile devices. The more customizable an app is, the higher is its user satisfaction.
In the words of the CEO of RhoMobile, mobile devices that have an advanced processor & good hardware features support native apps more than other forms of apps, as it is difficult to formalize access to the latter. If Adam Blum’s words are to be considered, native apps are here to stay.
With the vision to raise the bar of enterprise apps development companies , Copper Mobile has successfully accomplished 300 plus singular and cross platform mobile application development projects. The mobile application development Austin firm has team of experienced iOS, BlackBerry, Android, Windows developer who are regarded as the best talents in the industry.
System/Network Administration Articles1. Best Places To Buy Backconnect Proxy
2. The Application Delivery Network Load Balancer Market Supercharge Your Network To
Author: Pamela Sun
3. Avanu Webmux Application Delivery Load Balancing Solution
Author: Pamela Sun
4. Conflict In The Workplace: A Waste Of Time & Energy
Author: Nick Wells
5. Get Asset Management Solution Software
Author: Shophia Pena
6. Digital Library Management System - A Collection Of Content In Digital Format
Author: Anika Ahuja
7. How To Choose Employee Performance Software
Author: Engagedly Inc
8. Ccnp Training, Cisco Certified Network Professional Security Training Hyderabad - Golarsnetworks
9. Croyant Software Technologies |smart Choice For Your Business , Call Us: 7036775091
Author: sales Croyanttech
10. Ensure Better Economical End User Experience With Snmp
Author: James J. Adams
11. Browser Support Phone Number+1-844-622-1670
Author: Brendan Diamond
12. Guidelines Of Enhanced Cybersecurity And It Security Services
13. Why Custom Mobile App Development Service In Texas Is The Best Bet
14. Check Server Health Using Snmp - In Search Of The Preeminent Tools
Author: James J. Adams
15. Want Enhanced Business Communication? Make Use Of Hosted Voip Telephony
Author: Hosted VoIP, Vertical Telephone System