ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
Let Your Voice Be Heard Through Online Petition
Total Articles: 39
A petition is a request of action against a person or persons in the form of a document signed by numerous individuals. Years ago a petition usually required strenuous activities to get that piece of paper signed. People went door to door, set up massive rallies, and traveled all around to gather followers to sign the petition and make a difference before online petition. Now all a person has to do to act is sign on to the internet and make their voice heard on a subject of their choosing.
An online petition serves the same purpose as a conventional petition. However, it is different in that it is posted online for viewers to read and sign electronically. A signer types in his/her name and the email address is the signer's address with an online petition. For the most part, each signer of a petition posted online has to have an individual email address because most sites will not allow more than one signature for each email.
There are many benefits of writing an online petition. It will primarily offer a fantastic promoting potential for you to spread the word. You will be able to email, link, and share your petition with others on a great many blogs, forums, news boards, social networks, and social bookmarking sites with the right tools. Also via discussion boards and links, you will be able to interact with your campaign followers and educate, rally, and support each other to create a community around your petition.
Make sure you meet the requirements of the recipient for this form of petition if you intend to start an online petition. Government of India has different requirements, which means you should make sure you do your homework to have all the bases covered.
Before you start a petition research is also essential. You must have your position statement outlined very clearly and include research that supports your claim. This opening statement should include all the relevant information needed by both those you ask to sign and for those to whom you are submitting the petition.
Today, organizing a petition is easier than it ever has been. You can organize and set up a petition right online through Halabol.com. Let your voice be heard. It is your duty to ensure your rights, and the rights of your community, are not being infringed on. You have been granted the gift of freedom of speech through the Indian Constitution. Exercise that right.
Halabol is the space which aims at bringing like minded people together and making an impact collectively. Thus, help in supporting and solving various problems which we rather neglect otherwise. Halabol allows you to not make any more excuses. Team Halabol has written several articles on issues related to Online Petition, environment, minorities, education, lifestyle, youth affairs, social work India and social welfare to create awarness among people.
Social Community Articles1. How To Make Your Volunteer Abroad Experience Rewarding?
Author: Ajarn Peter
2. Online Donation For Charity-starting Small Can Make A Big Difference
Author: rajat singh
3. Let’s Kill The Hunger Before It Kills The Humanity
Author: pooja chauhan
4. What Are Non-profit Organizations And How Do They Work
5. The Importance Of Social Media In Business
Author: Silky Sogy
6. Roles And Responsibilities Of The Elderly Homes Towards Senior Citizens
Author: Kanan James
7. Advantages Of Sales Management Software
Author: Dhwani Khatri
8. How Ngos Are Playing A Pivotal Role In Shaping A Better World For Senior Citizens In India
Author: Kanan James
9. Motivational Speakers In Calgary
Author: Rishi Nagar
10. The Mythological Story Of Nachiketa And Yama : Part 1
11. Malayalam New Year : A Traditional Ritual Of Opening Eyes In Front Of Lord Vishnu
12. Bonalu (ashada Jatra Utsavalu) : A Pious Glimpse To The Extremely Elegant Festival Of Goddess-mahaka
13. Hemis Festival : An Astounding And Lively Religious Event Of Buddhist Community
14. Best Things To Do When You Are Bored
Author: Nimesh Talsaniya
15. The Starbucks Anti-bias Training Go Against Human Nature
Author: Intentional Insights