ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
Comeback India - Social Campaign For Rural India
Total Articles: 39
Rural Sociology is the scientific study of Rural Society. It deals with the systematic study of Rural Society, its institutions, activities interactions, social change etc. These are the building blocks of a healthy and prosperous rural society. The social campaigns are being held in different rural areas of India throughout the country. These campaigns primarily deal with the description and analysis of groups of various kinds, help them under the issue and find a solution to tackle or eradicate the issues.
Comeback India works for developing our villages into independent and self-sustainable sectors. It is a social campaign, a movement aimed at bringing social change in rural India. Currently, 70-80% rural population expected to migrate to urban areas in the next 15-20 years and this means that our villages are moving towards the path of extinction. People there is nothing in the village except agriculture and this has become the primary reason for people moving out of the villages and that to have become very expensive and needs lots of hard work other than bad/negative politics.
This migration has to stop and this is what Comeback India wants to achieve and hold back its population to generate its further development and growth. By focusing on various aspects of rural development - power, telecommunication, education technical & formal, job creation - employment or entrepreneurs, sanitation, health, agricultural technologies, horticulture, water harvesting, entertainment, sports, self help group, empowerment, micro financing, public distribution system, insurance, organizing unorganized sector etc all of this is possible. The idea is to make a complete makeover of the village and make it self sufficient.
What Comeback India is doing is that they are creating a single stage/platform and bringing people working on different aspects of rural development under one roof so that they can share each other experiences and make utmost use of the experience of each other to bring change. By helping/guiding/involving with each other or doing by yourself or by the organization interested in doing, the gaps can be filled.
Comeback invites people to be a part of their social campaign and become one of the esteemed members and contribute in whatever way to the rural society. It can be anything from playing, teaching, writing, research, copyrighting, photography, video shooting, video production, driving, entertaining, farming, singing, painting, building, motivating, farming anything.
Halabol.com supports Comeback India social campaign and hopes that the work in rural India becomes a big success.
Halabol Team is a platform that gives you the opportunity to take a step forward and make the effort needed towards the change you wish to see. Members of team Halabol has written several articles on issues related to social campaign, environment, minorities, education, lifestyle, youth affairs and social work.
Social Community Articles1. How To Make Your Volunteer Abroad Experience Rewarding?
Author: Ajarn Peter
2. Online Donation For Charity-starting Small Can Make A Big Difference
Author: rajat singh
3. Let’s Kill The Hunger Before It Kills The Humanity
Author: pooja chauhan
4. What Are Non-profit Organizations And How Do They Work
5. The Importance Of Social Media In Business
Author: Silky Sogy
6. Roles And Responsibilities Of The Elderly Homes Towards Senior Citizens
Author: Kanan James
7. Advantages Of Sales Management Software
Author: Dhwani Khatri
8. How Ngos Are Playing A Pivotal Role In Shaping A Better World For Senior Citizens In India
Author: Kanan James
9. Motivational Speakers In Calgary
Author: Rishi Nagar
10. The Mythological Story Of Nachiketa And Yama : Part 1
11. Malayalam New Year : A Traditional Ritual Of Opening Eyes In Front Of Lord Vishnu
12. Bonalu (ashada Jatra Utsavalu) : A Pious Glimpse To The Extremely Elegant Festival Of Goddess-mahaka
13. Hemis Festival : An Astounding And Lively Religious Event Of Buddhist Community
14. Best Things To Do When You Are Bored
Author: Nimesh Talsaniya
15. The Starbucks Anti-bias Training Go Against Human Nature
Author: Intentional Insights