ALL >> Health >> View Article
Reaping The Advantages Of Teleradiology
Total Articles: 46
Today’s the world of science and technology. In the technology advancement, it enhanced the practice area of health industry. Now, technology becomes easy to scan many kinds of diseases and their conditions. At some point in life we all get x-rays, CTs or MRIs done. At times we need to get opinion from various radiologists from different field. Usually, it’s not easy to have them all in one place until it’s a big city and big hospital. During such time Teleradiology services come to the rescue. Teleradiology service is the transmission of radiological patient images. These images can be x-rays, CTs or MRIs and are sent from one location to another for the purpose of sharing studies and with radiologists and physicians. Teleradiology improves patient care as they get the radiologists provide their services without necessarily being present where the patient is. This is particularly important when a sub-specialist such as a MRI Radiologist, Neuroradiologist, Pediatric Radiologist, or Musculoskeletal Radiologist is needed for his opinion or services. With this the Radiology staffing is available 24x7.
Sending of X-ray or CT scan files is only possible due to the network technologies such as the internet, telephone lines, wide area network, LAN and now the newest technology making a buzz all around i.e. computer clouds. All this combined together makes it possible to send the images via specialized application to radiologists located in another part of the world and get their esteemed services at any time required. This is teleradiology.
Imaging On Call is a U.S. based, Joint Commission accredited, teleradiology solutions provider. We step in to help you recruit and vet the extra radiologists you need on site as well as appropriately augment the staff required at your facilities. We specialize in Radiology Staffing; there by helping you to cut down your cost and helping you improve the quality of your services. The sub-specialist network we bring to you consists of board-certified and Joint Commission-accredited radiologists from every field of diagnostic and interventional imaging.
Imaging On Call is committed to provide the highest quality patient care. Our QA rating system was modeled after the well-respected system of the ACR. Through our high quality teleradiology standards program, our radiologists maintain an overall QA average of less than 0.20 percent.
Key benefits of Teleradiology Solutions are:
• Provision of sub-specialty opinion and support which at times may be lacking in the existing team members.
• There may come up a situation at odd/after hours when a radiologist is required. Teleradiology service takes away the burden of being on calls during night hours.
• Saves cost of Radiology centers as they need not hire permanent radiologists.
• Teleradiology reporting becomes more cost effective and efficient.
Health Articles1. His Red Male Organ: Balanitis For Her
Author: John Dugan
2. Replacing A Meal With Vega Sports Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Can Increase Your Protein Cons
3. Signs Your Hair Needs A Protein Treatment
4. Choose A Pediatric Dental Care Treatment Services In Lancaster
Author: Greg Walters is the author of this article
5. Dental Implants Mexico | Dental Implants Cancun
Author: Michel starc
6. Indian Physician Columbus
7. Global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market
8. Clean Air Equipments Manufacturer And Supplier
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
9. Concentrate More By Doing Yoga
Author: Owen Jones
10. Ritalin Can Be Usage For Exams Preparation
11. An Extensive Guide To Get The Best From Physiotherapy
12. Self-pleasuring Too Much: Is It Even Possible?
Author: John Dugan
13. Discover Top Four Advantages Of Using Stem Cell Therapy For Autism Treatment
Author: Autism Connect
14. Simple Tips To Get The Most Handsome Male Organ Around
Author: John Dugan
15. What Is Assisted Living Facilities?
Author: Assisted Living Facility