ALL >> System-Network-Administration >> View Article
Sql Server Business Intelligence - Enhanced Reporting And Powerful Analysis
Total Articles: 12
A database as the name may suggest in the simplest form is a container storing data that people (or devices) can interact with. This container usually stores data in a structured way and it does it by creating objects (entities/tables) that represent real life objects, processes or events for instance Customer, Invoice or Meeting. Objects have properties (attributes/fields/columns) that describe it. For instance Customer object (in our customer customer is a company not an invidividual person) can be described by its Company Name, address line1, address line2, county, post code, country, main contact, Importance (eg important customer), and so on. Once we have the structure (object + properties) we can store data in it. This is just a short definition for What Is a Database?
Microsoft Business Intelligence is designed to empower business users through the familiar tools they already know how to use today. End users can create their own reports and analysis and easily share and collaborate with their colleagues. Meanwhile, Microsoft Business Intelligence is designed with IT manageability and cost effectiveness in mind, allowing for better management of critical data assets across diverse systems to ensure the integrity of information, spanning the desktop, datacenter, and cloud.
SQL Server Denali CTP 3 release date
Denali CTP3 was released on 12 of July 2011 (and for some reason CTP2 was missed? Or was not publicly available). Releasing CTP3 in July might indicate that Microsoft might want to still release new version of SQL Server in 2011! I will monitor the situation and try to find out if there any features that haven't been included in CTP yet which may indicate CTP4 release but looking briefly at the new beta version is seems all big things are included.
SQL Server Denali Release Date
Microsoft SQL Server Denali official Release Date is currently (May 2011) not known but CTP1 (open beta testing v1) has been released in November 2010 and CTP2 is expected to be released soon (June 2011?). Therefore we might expect that the final version will be released before end of 2011. I will update this blog with true / final release date when it is made public by Microsoft.
Create ssis package
If you are new to SSIS and would like to create your first SSIS package then below is a simple example with step by step instructions which will show you how to create an SSIS package in bids. I will use SQL Server Integration Services 2008 R2 and Visual Studio 2008 (instructions should be very similar for 2008 and 2005). This tutorial is for beginners and will not be following best practise which includes using variables and package configuration. At the end of tutorial I will post extra materials (once I create them) which will include best practise and package deployment.
My forte are SQL Server Reporting Services enhanced with PROPER Data Visualization, Integration and Analysis Services enhanced with Kimball Data Warehouse Designs, T-SQL Querying/Programming and MDX querying.
System/Network Administration Articles1. Top Sap Fico Training Institutes In Hyderabad | Sieve Software
2. Integrated Systems Market Size, Trends, Competitive Strategies And Forecasts, 2016 To 2024
Author: Hexa Research
3. Managed Security Guards Are Making Our Businesses Safer
Author: Unknown Member
4. Ccna Exam Information And Overview For 2018
5. Sage 50 Cannot Communicate With Your Email Program
Author: Nency Willims
6. Information Technology Assistance Makes It Management A Delightful And Also Productive Process
7. Linksys Re7000, The Best Wi-fi Range Extender
Author: pinkesh tomar
8. 1000ft Promises To Ease Out Hectic Computing Operations
Author: Shane Warne
9. Get Your Entertainment Like Never Before With Fiber Optic Internet Providers
10. Stay Tuned With The Best Broadband In Mumbai
11. The Best And Unlimited Plans With Our Broadband To Get The Best Of Everything
12. Make A Creative Venture With Is Us
13. Enhance The Quality Of Life With The Best Internet Service Provider
14. Understanding Cloud Computing In It Support In Miami
Author: ITSupport Managers
15. Why Is Hotel Bandwidth Management Important?