ALL >> System-Network-Administration >> View Article
Sql Server Business Intelligence - Enhanced Reporting And Powerful Analysis
Total Articles: 12
A database as the name may suggest in the simplest form is a container storing data that people (or devices) can interact with. This container usually stores data in a structured way and it does it by creating objects (entities/tables) that represent real life objects, processes or events for instance Customer, Invoice or Meeting. Objects have properties (attributes/fields/columns) that describe it. For instance Customer object (in our customer customer is a company not an invidividual person) can be described by its Company Name, address line1, address line2, county, post code, country, main contact, Importance (eg important customer), and so on. Once we have the structure (object + properties) we can store data in it. This is just a short definition for What Is a Database?
Microsoft Business Intelligence is designed to empower business users through the familiar tools they already know how to use today. End users can create their own reports and analysis and easily share and collaborate with their colleagues. Meanwhile, Microsoft Business Intelligence is designed with IT manageability and cost effectiveness in mind, allowing for better management of critical data assets across diverse systems to ensure the integrity of information, spanning the desktop, datacenter, and cloud.
SQL Server Denali CTP 3 release date
Denali CTP3 was released on 12 of July 2011 (and for some reason CTP2 was missed? Or was not publicly available). Releasing CTP3 in July might indicate that Microsoft might want to still release new version of SQL Server in 2011! I will monitor the situation and try to find out if there any features that haven't been included in CTP yet which may indicate CTP4 release but looking briefly at the new beta version is seems all big things are included.
SQL Server Denali Release Date
Microsoft SQL Server Denali official Release Date is currently (May 2011) not known but CTP1 (open beta testing v1) has been released in November 2010 and CTP2 is expected to be released soon (June 2011?). Therefore we might expect that the final version will be released before end of 2011. I will update this blog with true / final release date when it is made public by Microsoft.
Create ssis package
If you are new to SSIS and would like to create your first SSIS package then below is a simple example with step by step instructions which will show you how to create an SSIS package in bids. I will use SQL Server Integration Services 2008 R2 and Visual Studio 2008 (instructions should be very similar for 2008 and 2005). This tutorial is for beginners and will not be following best practise which includes using variables and package configuration. At the end of tutorial I will post extra materials (once I create them) which will include best practise and package deployment.
My forte are SQL Server Reporting Services enhanced with PROPER Data Visualization, Integration and Analysis Services enhanced with Kimball Data Warehouse Designs, T-SQL Querying/Programming and MDX querying.
System/Network Administration Articles1. Apache Ignite
2. What Sap Is Doing Right In The Crm Space Vs. Salesforce
Author: Sandeep Arora
3. What Is The Hybris Marketing Platform And What Are Its Uses In Contextual Marketing?
Author: Sandeep Arora
4. How To Choose Appropriate Vpn Service Provider For Your Network
Author: Aleksandra Dambska
5. Best Places To Buy Backconnect Proxy
6. The Application Delivery Network Load Balancer Market Supercharge Your Network To
Author: Pamela Sun
7. Avanu Webmux Application Delivery Load Balancing Solution
Author: Pamela Sun
8. Conflict In The Workplace: A Waste Of Time & Energy
Author: Nick Wells
9. Get Asset Management Solution Software
Author: Shophia Pena
10. Digital Library Management System - A Collection Of Content In Digital Format
Author: Anika Ahuja
11. How To Choose Employee Performance Software
Author: Engagedly Inc
12. Ccnp Training, Cisco Certified Network Professional Security Training Hyderabad - Golarsnetworks
13. Croyant Software Technologies |smart Choice For Your Business , Call Us: 7036775091
Author: sales Croyanttech
14. Ensure Better Economical End User Experience With Snmp
Author: James J. Adams
15. Browser Support Phone Number+1-844-622-1670
Author: Brendan Diamond