ALL >> System-Network-Administration >> View Article
Deleting A Gpo
Total Articles: 256
If you delete a GPO, it is removed from a certification cost Active Directory, and any sites, domains, or OUs to which it is linked are no longer affected by it. You might wish to take the less drastic step of removing the GPO link, which disassociates the GPO from its OU but leaves the GPO intact in Active Directory.
To delete a GPO, complete the following steps:
1.Open the Active Directory Users And Computers console to delete a GPO from a domain or OU, or open the Active Directory Sites And Services console to delete a GPO from a site.
2.In the console, right-click the site, domain, or OU from which the GPO should be deleted. Click Properties, and then click the Group Policy tab.
3.In the Properties dialog box for the object, in the Group Policy tab, select the GPO that you want to delete, and then click Delete.
In the Delete dialog box, click Remove The Link And Delete The Group Policy Object Permanently, and then click OK. The GPO is removed from Active Directory.
Describe a decentralized GPO design.
With a decentralized GPO design, you create a base GPO to be applied to the domain that contains Project+ policy settings for as many users and computers in the domain as possible. Next, you create additional GPOs tailored to the common requirements of each OU, and apply them to the appropriate OUs. The goal of a decentralized GPO design is to include a specific policy setting in as few GPOs as possible. When a change is required, only one (or a few) GPO(s) have to be changed to enforce the change.
2.If administrative responsibilities in your organization are task-based and delegated among several administrators, which of the following types of GPOs should you plan to create?
a.GPOs containing only one type of Group Policy setting
b.GPOs containing many types of Group Policy settings
c.GPOs containing only computer configuration settings
d.GPOs containing only user configuration settings
The correct answer is a. For example, a GPO that includes only security settings free comptia security+ exam is best suited for organizations in which administrative responsibilities are task-based and delegated among several individuals.
System/Network Administration Articles1. Which Internet Service Provider Offers The Best Internet Plan In Canada, Ontario?
Author: CanNet Telecom Inc.
2. Ethical Hacking Course | Hacking Course
Author: rekha ydv
3. What Is A Home Security Systems Melbourne Services And How It Works?
4. How Important Sevenmonies Managed Service Providers Are To Scale Your Business
5. Data Center Security: Controlling Possible Threats
Author: Insights Success
6. How Do Warehousing Companies In India Help Businesses?
Author: kumar ram
7. Sas Program And Its Diverse Features
Author: Adela Armstrong
8. Why Should I Install Security Systems Melbourne In Business?
9. Migration From On-premise Application To Aws Public Cloud
Author: Connectio It Pvt Ltd
10. Cloud Computing Can Make You More Secure
Author: Connectio It Pvt Ltd
11. Bitdefender Family Pack - Reviews, Specification, Pricing, Download
Author: Steves k
12. Things You Should Remember While Installation Of Cctv Cameras At The Hotel
Author: Emily Thomas
13. Insulating Rubber Mats - Importance And Advantages
Author: Aayush Kejriwal
14. Top Sap Fico Training Institutes In Hyderabad | Sieve Software
15. Sage 50 Cannot Communicate With Your Email Program
Author: Nency Willims