ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Know More About Kneeling Chair: A Friend For Every Back Problems
Total Articles: 1
Being chained to your desk, whether at home or in the office, might mean being productive, but it certainly do not bode well for your body. For this reason, a whole new science, referred to as ergonomics, was born and applied to chair design i.e. Kneeling Chair. The discipline is focused on finding ways to ensure, that despite the many hours you sit in front of the computer, it will not take a toll on your spine and overall health. Among the most famous of the ergonomically-designed chairs is the Varier Variable Balans Chair - the original kneeling chair.
The Varier Variable Balans Chair is believed to be the benchmark when you talk about kneeling chair design. It was created so that when you sit, you appear to be kneeling. This is because the thighs are positioned at an angle of about 60 to 70 degrees with your shins resting on a padded "shin rest" and supporting some of your body weight. Aside from this, Varier Variable Balans Chair offers additional unique features. For starters, it encourages active sitting via forward sloped seats and the curved runners, which allow for gentle rocking motion. Its design also allows for variation in movement, which is important in the science of ergonomics. The idea behind the Varier Variable Kneeling Stool is simple tilt forward as you work and rock backward as you relax.
The Varier Variable Balans Chair was designed to reduce strain on the lower back which results from prolonged sitting. This is accomplished by putting the body in a leaning position, which forces you to straighten your back and maintain the "S" position to promote spinal alignment. In addition, the chair's unique design will also force your abdominal muscles and upper thigh muscles to work continuously while taking pressure off your lower lumbar and preventing shoulder and neck tension. Of course, with your back straight and your body in constant motion, you will eventually reap the following health benefits:
• Improved Oxygen and Blood Circulation
• Increased Oxygen Intake
• Improved Mental Concentration and Creativity
• Increased Alertness
• Increased Energy
• Not surprisingly, the Varier Variable Balans Chair is not only ideal for adults but also for children.
If you are suffering from lower back pain and bad posture, you know it is time to invest in a proper chair. With its modern and versatile design, the Varier Variable Balans Chair delivers on its promise to improve your posture and promote overall health. Office Kneeling Stools are recommended by Chiropractors worldwide. This simple concept to sitting addresses the problems of "right angle" seating. Its design shifts the hips forward, creating a balancing stabilizer for helping to sit up straight. This concept assists spinal alignment for the back, shoulders, and neck by shifting the hips forward and easing pressure on the lumbar area, improving breathing and increasing flexibility.
About The Author:-
Purchase one of the best and most comfortable Office Kneeling Stool for any type of back ache issues and to maintain a healthy back from our website i.e. www.kneelingchaircompany.com.
Home and Garden Articles1. Is It Time For New Siding?
Author: Unified Window Systems
2. Luxury Bathroom Design Ideas
Author: Kumar Ramesh
3. Common Signs That Indicate Your Air Conditioner Needs To Be Replaced
Author: Nick Gjorgjioski
4. Preserving Trees With Right Pruning
5. How To Fix The Prominent Gaps In Engineered Flooring
Author: Dylan Holland
6. The 6 Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Chimney Sweep
Author: Original chimney sweep
7. The Best And Most Unique Natural Stone Slabs In Sydney
Author: Nihil Rawal
8. Natural Stone – More Than Just The Kitchen
Author: Nihil Rawal
9. Focusing On Accessibility For Bathroom Renovation In New York
Author: MyHome Design & Remodeling
10. What To Know Before You Buy A Chandelier For Your House?
Author: Danny Joukhadar
11. Lighting Tips For Your House
Author: Danny Joukhadar
12. Step By Step Guide To Choosing The Perfect Rubbish Removal Company
Author: Morgan Roger
13. How To Plan A Kitchen Remodel
Author: Expert Restoration and Cleaning Services
14. The Importance Of Commercial Carpet Cleaning In Gainesville, Florida
Author: ServiceMaster Restoration by PWF
15. Solar Lights