ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
Use Tactful Keyword Research Methods To Boost Your Seo
Total Articles: 23
Good keywords are the heart of any content rich campaigns. They generate both short- term as well as long-term organic search traffic for your site. Unfortunately, most of the entrepreneurs, SEOs and marketers do the keyword research in a wrong manner. The most common practice used is; choose a keyword, plug it in Google Keyword Planner, download the result and then sort the spreadsheet. If you too are one of them, it high time you change your strategy. You can contact a reputed and successful SEO company and utilize their expertise.
The reason why this old method does not work well for you is- the same keyword has been searched and worked upon by thousands of SEOs and marketers. Also, if your website has a less authoritative domain, you will actually need to search for more realistic keywords in order to improve your rankings.
The key is to find hidden keywords from the lot of keywords that the keyword planner provides. Ensure that the keyword has a decent search volume and less competition. This will enhance the organic search traffic.
Here, we shared a few tips to improve your keyword search methods.
1. Target Students
Most of the content online is used to impart knowledge. Most of the people want knowledge for free. But there is another section of people who do not mind spending some amount to gain knowledge. Such type of people can be found in the following places;
E-commerce Stores – Such people buy books and audio-books from e-stores.
Blogs – People follow the blogs of their interest and tend to buy training courses/materials directly from them.
Education Sites – People are more interested in getting their training done online. There are several website that sell their courses to genuinely interested students. Udemy and Skillshare are good examples.
As an entrepreneur, you must try to target students and create content that revolves around a specific keyword. This way you will build a good base for your future sale of educative courses.
2. Watch-Out for Questions Being Asked By Your Readers
If you are careful enough, you will find most of your keywords in the questions asked by your readers. How to extract the keyword?
• Faqfox- it is a tool that can be utilized to get ideas to find keywords and content. The tool will provide you several threads from different forums once you enter the keyword in it.
• Dig in to a Forum- Although Faqfox covers most of the forums and Q& A websites, it does not cover all. If you are able to find a relevant forum, you must look for threads to extract your keywords. Additionally, this way you can even find the preferred language by your users.
Read the full article on: http://www.satejinfotech.in/seo-company-in-kolhapur-explains-how-to-use-keywords-research-methods-to-boost-your-seo/
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. Seo & Website Design: Everything You Need To Know
Author: Ben Ross
2. Reasons For Sudden Ranking Loss And Ways To Fix Them Up
Author: Gunjan singh
3. Professional Services Of Seo Experts In Sydney
Author: Harry Sazos
4. Top 2 Ways To Get Higher Rankings In Major Search Engines
Author: Andrew Mccann
5. Learn How Google My Business Can Impact Your Local Seo
Author: Rosario Berry
6. Digital Marketing To Transform The Real Estate Sector
7. Seo: A Boon For Your Business Growth
Author: Xebec Communications
8. Some Digital Marketing Trends In 2018
9. Now The Visitors Can Be Turned Into Your Loyal Customers
Author: steve robert
10. Reasons Why Do You Need To Update Website Content
Author: Web Click India
11. Seo Vs Ppc - Which Provide You Better Results?
Author: Web Click India
12. Directory Submission
Author: Shuvo kumar
13. Hire Seo Company For Better Online Visibility
Author: Krutika Sharma
15. Free And Easy Seo Tools