ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Erp For Lean Manufacturing
Total Articles: 29
With eresource Xcel, Lean and ERP can co-exist
There seems to be some contradictions in the terms between lean and ERP. It is because an ERP module focus on fixed lead times, lot-sizes and a buffer inventory, the lean focuses elimination of lead time, one-piece flow and just-in-time supply. However, in reality the truth is different and ERP and lean can-and should-coexist. It has been proved successfully that the modern ERP systems can support lean implementation, and even make its implementation better.
eresource is one of the ERP solutions that has recognized the power and advantages of Lean manufacturing and developed effective ERP system that has found ways to incorporate Lean-related features into the system. The prime objective of this mission is to explore how ERP and Lean methodologies can coexist in Small and Medium Business segment.
In today's challenging business environment, Small and medium enterprises (SMEs), more than ever, are being forced to compete in a global economy with increasingly complex challenges. This new economy has forced SMEs to become more responsive and agile in operational, tactical and strategic areas while requiring thoughtful integration between business functions and manufacturing/production/service operations. When faced with similar pressures, larger firms migrated to expensive ERP systems whereas the Small and Medium players in the industries were left in the dark. Arrival of the cost-effective ERP system like eresource for Lean Manufacturing segments in the ERP market were a real blessings for the SMB and SME segment and as far as countries like India are concerned SMEs are made up a large portion of regional economies and represented a high percent of overall manufacturing and service firms. Over the time demand for eresource Xcel ERP system,, an exclusive ERP system developed for Manufacturing segment, has skyrocketed, as the system proved to be more more sophisticated, cost efficient and upwardly scalable for growth oriented firms.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Reliable Xbox Repair Centre – Gamesrepairer.co.uk
2. All Types Of Motorola Phones Are Repaired At Motorola Repairer
3. Best Samsung Repair Centre – Samsungrepairing.uk
4. Audit Process Of Fixed Assets
Author: Priyesh Joshi
5. Best Lenovo Tablet Repair Centre London – Tablet Repairer
6. Best Motorola Repair Centre – Motorola Repairer
7. Quick Xbox Repair In Uk – Gamesrepairer.co.uk
8. Don’t Forget To Collect Some Office 365 Home Promo Code Before You Buy!
Author: Christine Bleakley
9. Reliable Motorola Repair Centre Leeds – Motorola Repairer
10. How We Can Achieve Augmented Reality (ar) In Mobile App Development?
Author: Amit Tiwari
11. Affordable Ps3 Repair Centre In Uk – Gamesrepairer.co.uk
12. Best Samsung Repair Centre In Uk – Samsung Repairer
13. Quick Asus Tablet Screen Repair Manchester – Tablet Repairer
14. Creating A More Efficient Office Space
15. Best Motorola Mobile Phone Repair Centre Manchester