ALL >> Career >> View Article
Involve Gamification In Recruiting And Engagement
Total Articles: 12
Improving recruitment, increasing operational efficiency and building skills. All these things requires the element of fun, and we can call it gamification. Involving gamification in recruiting improves employees efficiency and helps in growing business. Isn’t interesting and surprising too?
What Is Gamification
Gamification is including fun in work. We are using the word “Gamification,” in the context of game playing. It is a growing trend, and research shows that it has the transformative power on employees and improving business as well.
Of course, gamification isn’t all about just fun and games. It refers to the creative, seriously competitive side of the people in your organization. With gamification, you can attract higher-quality employees. While, you can also motivate the existing employees with the powerful tool of gamification.
Recruiting top candidates
You can use gamification as the great recruitment tool and have a tremendous impact on how you identify and hire people. You can train your employees about work processes with gamification methodology. Allow job candidates to showcase their skills. It will help companies to assess employees skill, abilities, and temperaments for distinct roles in the much better way. Gamification allows you to use your candidate’s caliber in much more varied ways apart from your expectations. Gamification allows you to discover the hidden talent of employees and you can use it as and when required in company’s growth. Gamification helps you to find the right fit between the job and the job candidate.
Engaging your teams
Once the employee is hired, gamification is also a powerful tool to keep the employees engaged. Gamification allows you to build strong teams and ultimately strong teams bring productivity in work.
Career Articles1. "what Are Your Salary Expectations?"how Do I Handle The Interview Question?
Author: Sophie Kaul
2. Shape-up Your Career Through An Internship
Author: Roopali Parandekar
3. Going For Walk-ins? Think Twice!
Author: Jay Torres
4. Free Job Posting Site For Employers In Usa
Author: G Pradeep Kumar
5. Athena Net Coaching- Providing An Ideal Destination For The Students In Lucknow
6. Quality Assurance (qa) Training Courses In Ahmedabad- Unicode Technologies.
7. How To Establish A Successful Mobile Application Testing Career?
Author: Jack Ramon
8. Athena Ias- Helping You To Achieve Your Dream Of Becoming An Ias Officer.
9. Cathay Dupont Warning! Avoid Scam That Acts As Job Opportunity Award
Author: Andrei Park
10. Warning From Cathay Dupont: Travel Awards Not A Ticket To Work In Japan
Author: Alea Kim
11. Secrets Of Above 30,000 Feet Air Hostess Career
Author: WHITE PANTHER
12. Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
Author: Jay Torres
13. Jkpsc Recruitment 2017–2018 Latest Mo/lecturer Online Jobs Notification
Author: Recruitment Result
14. Photojournalism- The Social Responsibility
15. Fashion Photography And Glamour Of Industry