ALL >> Health >> View Article
Mumbai, the City of Dreams, houses the prime centre of Hindi Film Industry, better known as. Bollywood Acclaimed as one of the biggest film industries of the world, Bollywood produces over 1000 films every year. Since 1913, Indian Cinema has made a long journey from simple silent movies to sound films, then colored films to technically advanced movies of the present day. Bollywood movie trailer imbibed its name from the merger of the term Bombay (now Mumbai) and Hollywood, the American Film Industry.
Another point worth-mentioning is that Bollywood is just the part of Indian Film Industry, which also encompasses other language film industries.
The movies churned out here are the major source of entertainment, with an audience of 3.6 billion people, which is more than half of the world's population. Bypassing the reality, Hindi films are usually 'masala' (spicy) movies that comprise all the ingredients like music, dance, violence and melodrama of a good entertainer. The bollywood messages are also passed on whatsappforward
Potpourri of Various Elements of Life
Infact, numerous English films have also been produced by the directors of India. Not only English, sometimes, one can find amalgamation of a number of Indian languages in a single film, whether in its dialogues, subtitles or soundtracks. The films of Bollywood are typically musicals that have some or the other catchy music woven into the script. Good music, in the form of songs and dance numbers, is the main attribute of a successful film.
Health Articles1. The Reality Of Melatonin Supplements To Treat Insomnia. Is It Worth It?
Author: Abhishek Mishra
2. Are You A Good Candidate For Dental Implants? Find Out
Author: Paulo Pinho
3. Best Supplement Brand In The World
4. A Definitive Guide To Depression
Author: Rohit Choudhary
5. Global Medical X-ray Protective Gloves Market Status (2015-2019) And Forecast (2020-2025)
Author: Statzy Market research
6. Halitosis : Causes Of Bad Breath
Author: Dr. P. Parthasarathi Reddy,
7. 5 Essentials Nutrients Of A Healthy Diet
8. Fertilizer Additives Market
9. Heal Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy With Regenerative Therapy Naturally
Author: George Campbell
10. Significant Reasons To Buy Standing Patient Lifts
Author: Kelvin Thomas
11. Top Reasons Why Turner Green-lipped Mussel Oil Is The Ultimate Superfood!
Author: Suhant Kumar
12. Ways To Increase The Success Rate Using Ivf Treatment
Author: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
13. 5 Tips To Improve Your Relationship With Your Patients
14. How To Cope Up With Anxiety: Expert Advice From Psychologists
15. Indian Diet Plan For Weight Loss
Author: Jeeten Gupta