ALL >> Career >> View Article
Mumbai, the City of Dreams, houses the prime centre of Hindi Film Industry, better known as. Bollywood Acclaimed as one of the biggest film industries of the world, Bollywood produces over 1000 films every year. Since 1913, Indian Cinema has made a long journey from simple silent movies to sound films, then colored films to technically advanced movies of the present day. Bollywood movie trailer imbibed its name from the merger of the term Bombay (now Mumbai) and Hollywood, the American Film Industry.
Another point worth-mentioning is that Bollywood is just the part of Indian Film Industry, which also encompasses other language film industries. The movies churned out here are the major source of entertainment, with an audience of 3.6 billion people, which is more than half of the world's population. Bypassing the reality, Hindi films are usually 'masala' (spicy) movies that comprise all the ingredients like music, dance, violence and melodrama of a good entertainer. The bollywood messages are also passed on whatsappforward
Potpourri of Various Elements of Life
Infact, numerous English films have also been ...
... produced by the directors of India. Not only English, sometimes, one can find amalgamation of a number of Indian languages in a single film, whether in its dialogues, subtitles or soundtracks. The films of Bollywood are typically musicals that have some or the other catchy music woven into the script. Good music, in the form of songs and dance numbers, is the main attribute of a successful film.
Career Articles1. Gif App Development – Challenges & Tips
Author: Garcia Brew
3. The Way To Optimize Your Facebook Page For Organic Visibility
4. Facebook And Instagram Online Marketing Traits
5. Guidelines To Grow Organic Engagement In Your Facebook Post!
6. Google Knowledge Graph Algorithm
7. Five Things You Have To Make Before Enrolling To Digital Marketing Courses
8. How A Digital Marketing Course Can Enhance Your Career
9. Are You A Graduate Searching Out Professional Opportunities
10. 5 Simple Steps To Choosing The Right Recruitment Agency
Author: Kruti Shah
11. How Digital Marketing Course Can Assist Entrepreneurs
12. 13 Mind Blowing Facts About Ethical Hacking That Will Boost Your Career
13. Recurring Payments Vs Subscription
14. The Jobs That Can Be Done Remotely
15. Gaming Company In India: How To Start A Company A Step By Step Guide
Author: Karthik Chandra