ALL >> Career >> View Article
1. Decide what you want. This is by far the hardest part of the whole process, believe it or not. When you actually start analyzing everything, you’ll probably realize that you didn’t even want what you thought you wanted that badly. You need to figure out what you want more than anything else, no matter how impossible the goal may sound right now. Millionaire? Sure. Billionaire? Even better. Or maybe you just want to get a girl/boyfriend or want to lose weight. Anything you want. Decide on three things to start off with. One small goal, one medium goal, and one crazy goal.
2. Choose a method by which you feel most confident in your ability to visualize or imagine your ideal— your life when everything that you want has come to you. Some people take walks, some sit in the dark, and some meditate in parks. Whatever the way, it needs to be relaxing and as quiet as possible. Make sure you’re doing something where you won’t be disturbed for at least 30 minutes, if not an hour. Be comfortable, but don’t lay down or you might find more sleep coming into your life instead of your ideal.
3. Create your fantasy ...
... by just letting your mind wander for the first few times. For example, let’s say the goal is to lose weight. Imagine looking at yourself in the mirror and looking amazing. You have lost XXX lbs and are extremely happy with yourself. Then you walk outside of your house and someone walks by and comments on how thin you look. So, to reiterate, you are imagining the time when your goal has been completed, NOT how you are going to get there. Your responsibility is to have the will, not the way. The universe will figure out the method for you. Anyways, keep building the fantasy until you have a series of events that you can visualize happening everyday. Repitition is key. Do the same for your other goals as well. The fantasy doesn’t have to be split up into goal sections either, in fact, combining goals in one fantasy is encouraged. For example, if your three goals are losing weight, finding a job and getting a new BMW, visualize your very thin self driving to your new job in your new BMW. If you are having trouble visualizing/using your imagination, try clearing your head first and not thinking of anything for 1 minute.
4. Repeat. Visualize this fantasy everyday for at least 30 minutes to an hour, or more if you feel so inclined. Follow the same storyline again and again. The whole point of this is engraining your ideal into your subconscious, which is the way in which you communicate with the Universal Mind. Your conscious mind creates the ideal, then imprints it onto the subconscious, which relays the goal to Universal Mind and puts it to work at attaining the goal. Also, put as much emotion into your visualization as possible. When something that would give you tremendous joy occurs in your fantasy, smile and feel that happiness. If it’s your ideal life, you should be smiling for a good amount of the time you’re visualizing, right?
5. Expect signs and results. If you come across something that could be an opportunity to achieve your goal, seize it. For example, if you are a guy visualizing yourself on a date with a beautiful girl and you run into an old friend who got hot over the years, ASK HER OUT. Or if you see a poster for a speed dating event, it is NOT just coincidence. If you are visualizing well and consistently, you should be coming across an unusual, if not insane amount of serendipitous events, happenstance type things. Realize that they occured because of your visualization and that you are getting closer to your ideal. But you will never get there unless you act upon serendipity, upon opportunity, so be assertive! Even take risks, just know that it will turn out okay. BE OPTIMISTIC! You’re ideal is closer than ever and closing in.
Career Articles1. Graduate Accountant Jobs In India
Author: Muhammed Ajmal
2. Why Is Ui/ux Important To Learn
3. Essential Steps To Consider While Finding The Best Career Assessment Counselling Services
Author: Mou Banerjee
4. Learn More About These 10 Online Collaboration Resources
5. Emerging Trends Of Ip Attorney Placement Agency
Author: Supreme Staffing Solutions
6. Home Daily Truck Driving Jobs: A Rewarding Career Opportunity With J & S Anand
Author: J & S Anand
7. How To Handle Negative Or Positive Ex-employee Reviews During Background Verification?
8. Trainers And Mentors On Selfeey App
9. Career As Air Hostess
Author: Dfly international
10. Mba In Hr – Courses, Careers, Scope, & Syllabus; A Definitive Guide!
11. 7 Different Types Of Mba Specialization To Pursue; A Definitive Guide!
12. Top 5 Digital Marketing Interview Questions (with Answers); A Complete Guide!
13. 7 Ways To Write Career Objective For Finance Fresher; A 2023 Guide!
14. Top 8 Common Hr Interview Questions For Freshers (with Answers)
15. 6 Answers For Reason For Job Change In Interview