ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Online Food Delivery System In Canada
Online food delivery in Canada
Canada is a diverse country with an abundance of faiths and practices. With a GDP of $28.5 billion, the food and beverage processing industry accounted for the largest share (16.4%) of the GDP of total manufacturing sector. But amidst all the glory, there is a rising need and concern for quality food meant for the children and senior citizens. According to a new Statistics Canada study, too many seniors are not able to afford enough healthy food or enough food at all.
As per the reports a full one third of our senior citizens are at risk of malnutrition.
Online food delivery industry of Canada
The industry of online food delivery in Canada is a gradually growing one. The Revenue in the Online Food Delivery segment is projected to reach US$2,599m in 2021. With Aggregator platforms like DoorDash,GrubHub,Foodora,Tim Hortons,SkipTheDishes etc through the sale of reliable infrastructure solutions and attractive commission rates for restaurants.. But are the children being served the right food, are they getting the right amount of nutrition they require? It might be a trivia. The online food ordering platforms in Canada cater to the masses in large but there aren’t many dedicated service providers for schools and old age homes.
Food delivery with a difference
There are multiple online food ordering websites in Canada but hardly few have offerings for student lunches in schools. There are some promising start ups who are not only delivering food to the schools and old age homes but are also ensuring premium quality of the food delivered. Generally, most of the online food delivery portals don’t prefer to indulge in catering food to specific age groups. It is because this involves lot of detailing and customization of food specifically regarding the ingredients and the way it is prepared. But due to the concern of the parents regarding the food choices for their children, this service of online food for schools is taking shape of a whole new industry. The added advantage of this service is that the patrons can keep a track of the food ordered. With the growing food safety standards around the globe, we can expect this industry to boom in the near future.
+1 587 997 9899
Add: 302-4656 Westwinds Drive NE Calgary Alberta. Canada. T3J
Web Address: https://www.bcozeatmatters.com
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Restaurant Online Ordering App & Ordering Systems
2. Food As Medicine – Eating Properly For Immunity And Health
Author: Satjit Kumar
3. Mango Dehydrator Dehydrates The Mangoes Properly!
Author: James Rodriguez
4. Asia Pacific To Dominate The Plant Extracts Market, By Application, Throughout 2025
5. Organic Yeast Market | Opportunity | Challenge | Global Forecast
6. Outdoor Wedding Catering Food Ideas To Make Your Guests Feel Wow
Author: Brian Daoud
7. Buying Authentic Indian Groceries In San Francisco Bay Area
Author: Simon Jones
8. Shrink Plastic Film Market Latest Trends, Growth, Opportunities And Forecast 2025
9. 5 Summer Time Smoothie Recipes For Breakfast
Author: Boss India
10. Food Emulsifiers Market – It’s Key Opportunities And Challenges
11. Weekend Eating - Out Falling Sick Loop Broken By Covid Stay At Home
Author: Satjit Kumar
12. Upcoming Growth Trends In The Textured Vegetable Protein Market
13. The Best Air Fryers In 2020
14. Red Wine: The Healthiest Alcohol You Can Drink
Author: 24 hours alcohol delivery
15. Buy Online Shisha Canada
Author: ricky lowrence