ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Hospital For Lung Cancer Treatment In Chennai
Lungs are a part of a spongy Air-filled organ located on either side of the chest, Which helps in breathing. Cancer that originates from the lungs is called lung cancer. When the cells in the lungs mutate abnormally they form a tumor. The commonest cause of lung cancer is smoking. People who don’t smoke Are also affected by lung cancer. When a person is continuously exposed to passive or second-hand smoke he or she is also at risk for lung cancer.
Types of cancer:
Lung cancer is of two major types based on microscopic appearance.
Small cell lung cancer :
Small cell lung cancer is mostly diagnosed in chain smokers or active smokers.
the two different types of small cell lung cancer or small cell carcinoma and mixed small or large cell carcinoma. It is a less common subtype with a significantly worse outcome and aggressive nature.
Non-small cell lung cancer :
Non-small cell cancer includes adenocarcinoma (which affects epithelial tissues) squamous cell carcinoma (which affects bronchus) and large cell carcinoma (this is found in all parts of the lungs and spreads fast my). Non-small cell lung cancer is the most common subtype of lung cancer.
Cancer doesn’t show more signs and symptoms in its early stage. Usually, the symptoms are more in the later stages of cancer.
Breathing difficulty or wheezing
Shortness of breath on exertion or at rest
Continuous cough even with medication
Coughing out blood
Pain in the area of chest and ribs
Sudden weight loss
Hoarseness of voice
Swollen lymph notes in the neck or armpit
Smoking is the major cause of lung cancer
Second-hand smoking or passive smoking
Exposure to radon gas
Continuous exposure to dangerous and poisonous industrial gas
Avoid second-hand smoking
Usage of protective masks in the workplace and industries.
Healthy eating habits.
Intake of fruits and vegetables
Visit the Advanced Cancer Care Centre: www.vshospitals.com
Health Articles1. Which Is The Best Pain Relief Med Available Online? How To Buy Tramadol 100 Mg Online?
2. Define Herpes Labialis And Its Market Scope 2030
3. South India’s Largest Covid Testing Company Now Enters Bengaluru
4. Oral Hygiene Routine We Should All Follow
5. Benefits Of Teeth Whitening That You Should Consider
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Buy Botox Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
7. Buy Vyvanse Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
8. Top 9 Benefits Of Emergency Medicine Podcasts
Author: Swapnil Pawar
9. Health-plans For Dental Treatments – Get Familiar With Braces In Brooklyn
Author: One Love Orthodontics
10. What Are The Chances Of A Successful Surrogacy?
Author: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
11. Global Costochondritis Market : Industry Analysis And Forecast
12. Mycare – Consult Doctors Online With Online Medical App
Author: MyCare softech private limited
13. New Requirement Of Process Validation Report For Permission To Conduct Clinical Trial/ba-be Studies
14. Hair Transplant In Hyderabad | Hair Transplant Cost | Dr.yv Rao Clinics
Author: dryvrao clinics
15. Types Of Gynecomastia Procedure & Their Benefits
Author: Ajitesh Verma