ALL >> Health >> View Article
Dense Breast And It’s Cancer Connection
Dense breast is the most common and dangerous issue that today’s woman is facing. The dense breast can lead to none other than the deadly cancer disease. The risk of dense breast increase from age. Generally, the most common victims of the dense breast are the woman with age more than 40. But that doesn’t mean that the woman with a lesser age does not need to fear. As it can be affected in several ways.
How can we know if we have dense breast?
See your family history, ask if anyone in your close relatives has suffered from dense breast, if yes then be alert consult your dense breast doctor straight away.
See if you are feeling swelling, or pain in the breast. If you are feeling the pain or some discomfort, then visit your doctor immediately.
What can I do if I consider myself as a probable candidate of the dense breast?
If you think if you have a high probability of getting dense breast, consult your dense breast doctor if will check your breast density with the help of Mammogram. Women whose breasts appear dense on mammograms have a higher risk for some aggressive breast cancers. One of the strongest known risk factors for breast cancer is high breast density.
How do doctors find if I have dense breast or not?
Levels of density are described using a results reporting system called Breast Imaging Reporting and Data System (BI-RADS). The levels of density are often recorded in your mammogram report using letters.
The levels of density are:
A: Almost entirely fatty indicates that the breasts are almost entirely composed of fat. About 1 in 10 women have this result.
B: Scattered areas of fibroglandular density indicate there are some scattered areas of density, but the majority of the breast tissue is nonsense. About 4 in 10 women have this result.
C: Heterogeneously dense indicates that there are some areas of non-dense tissue, but that the majority of the breast tissue is dense. About 4 in 10 women have this result.
D: Extremely dense indicates that nearly all of the breast tissue is dense. About 1 in 10 women have this result.
The dense breast can lead to none other than deadly cancer. You should never take the breast density lightly as it will be irreparable if it turns into cancer. So, the best advice would be is to have a regular mammogram if you have a family history of cancer, if not then also you need to have an annual mammogram for saving yourself from the future consequences.
Health Articles1. Which Is The Best Pain Relief Med Available Online? How To Buy Tramadol 100 Mg Online?
2. Define Herpes Labialis And Its Market Scope 2030
3. South India’s Largest Covid Testing Company Now Enters Bengaluru
4. Oral Hygiene Routine We Should All Follow
5. Benefits Of Teeth Whitening That You Should Consider
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Buy Botox Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
7. Buy Vyvanse Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
8. Top 9 Benefits Of Emergency Medicine Podcasts
Author: Swapnil Pawar
9. Health-plans For Dental Treatments – Get Familiar With Braces In Brooklyn
Author: One Love Orthodontics
10. What Are The Chances Of A Successful Surrogacy?
Author: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
11. Global Costochondritis Market : Industry Analysis And Forecast
12. Mycare – Consult Doctors Online With Online Medical App
Author: MyCare softech private limited
13. New Requirement Of Process Validation Report For Permission To Conduct Clinical Trial/ba-be Studies
14. Hair Transplant In Hyderabad | Hair Transplant Cost | Dr.yv Rao Clinics
Author: dryvrao clinics
15. Types Of Gynecomastia Procedure & Their Benefits
Author: Ajitesh Verma