ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Does Cardiac Mri Test Help In Identifying Heart Diseases?
Heart diseases severely affect people all across the globe. More than 17 million deaths happen worldwide because of heart diseases. This fatal condition is usually tested through various types of tests like Catherizations, stress Echocardiograms, and stress nuclear exams. They are used to predict the severity and mortality factors in humans.
But, doctors now believe that they can detect heart disease using MRI or Magnetic Resonance Imaging. The technique is used to identify Coronary Heart Disease, which is one of the most common types.
Why MRI For Detecting Heart Disease?
MRI is a type of a non-invasive test, which uses radiofrequency waves and magnetic field to get the detailed picture of the organs and structures inside the human body. It examines the heart disease in a perfect way as well as the areas affected by the stroke. Moreover, MRI can help the doctors in diagnosing many related heart conditions like:
· Detect problems like any bulge, tear, or narrowing in the main artery of the heart that is “Aorta.”
· If there is tissue damage due to heart attack in patients
· To test the reduced flow of blood in the heart muscles to clarify any heart artery blockages, as they can be the reason for chest pain
· If there are disorders related to the heart valve like regurgitation
· To test the heart muscle diseases such as enlargement of heart, heart failure, or the abnormal growth of cancerous-based tumors.
When the doctors use MRI scan for testing the functioning of blood vessels or blood flow through these blood vessels, then it is known as Magnetic Resonance Angiography or MRA. The patients who are based in Rockville can get various advanced types of MRIs done at the Open MRI Center Rockville. They provide Open MRI Rockville service, helping the doctors to get detailed images of the heart and its vessels. As magnetic and radio waves are used in MRI, there is no exposure to harmful X-Rays.
You can also get Stand up MRI Rockville service at Washington Open MRI. This technique helps in testing the patient’s whole body without any need to lie down. If the scan is required for any unusual position, then this MRI scanning does the work. Another kind of MRI service provided by them is Sit Down MRI Rockville, helping to provide MRI of internal body structure even if the patient cannot lie down properly or has some problem.
Overall, MRI is becoming a smart option for doctors to detect heart diseases among heart patients. This will help in early detection of the disease, and patients can be treated at the right time. With the use of Open MRI, Sit down MRI, and Stand Up MRI by Washington Open MRI Center, the doctors can now scan the patient’s body health on the whole without any hassle.
Fitness Articles1. These Superb Medical Plants Is All You Need For Your Life
Author: Girish Banvi
2. Perks Of Group Fitness Classes
Author: Colin Barnes
3. Visit A Top Fitness Center For Daily Workouts & Health Plus Wellness Procedures
Author: Peter Goldman
4. Everything You Should Know About Integrative Doctors
Author: anu wa;ia
5. What Are The Natural Medications For Acne Treatment?
Author: anu walia
6. A Complete Guide To Bhakti Yoga
7. The True Value Of Tea India You Should Know
Author: Shruti Sharma
8. Essential Pole Fitness Workout Cloths In Year 2020
Author: Shelly Murdock
9. Tips To Maintain A Good Health During Lockdown
10. Knee Transplant
Author: North East Orthopaedic & Trauma Hospital
11. White Label Herbal Supplements – Packaging And Labeling Solutions
Author: Omar Sanchez
12. Car Accident Injuries Symptoms Can Vary From Person To Person!
Author: Robert Augustine
13. Why Massage Therapist In Nepean Ottawa Is A Life Savior?
Author: Stayfit Physio
14. Why Need To Know About Pole Dance Workout?
Author: Shelly Murdock
15. The Deflame Diet For Immune Health | Dr. David Seaman
Author: Dr. David Seaman