ALL >> Writing >> View Article
The Keys To Writing A Touching Story For Children
Stories play an important role in the development and growth of children. For one, stories serve as a great learning tool. They can improve children’s literacy and understanding about life in general. Aside from this, they are also a good source of fun and entertainment. Children generally enjoy reading about different characters and plots in stories. Whether through picture books, fairy tales, or songs, stories are one of the most fundamental ways in which children learn and have fun at the same.
Aside from developing their literacy and understanding and providing some good time, stories are also a great instrument for enhancing the emotional intelligence and expression of children.
Stories, in general, can stir various emotions among kids, from happiness and joy to sadness and grief. To put it differently, stories have the power to touch the hearts of children in ways that can make them think, feel, and reflect.
Grandpa Nick’s Bump by Lynda M. Daniele is an example of a children’s story that knows precisely how to move the hearts of young kids. It is based on a true story about the author’s late husband, Nick, and his journey toward becoming a grandfather to four neighborhood children, who have no grandfather, while coping with meningioma. In general, Grandpa Nick’s Bump is an amusing yet touching tale about a beloved grandfather who is adored by the children he cares and loves. It ultimately teaches its readers about the importance of grandfather-hood.
Taking an inspiration from the story of Grandpa Nick’s Bump, below are some of the keys to writing a touching story for children that might help you create your own story someday.
Read full article here: https://www.ldanielebooks.com/the-keys-to-writing-a-touching-story-for-children/
Writing Articles1. Ethics Of Testing And Research Of Manufactured Organs - Pubrica
2. Here Are Some Of The Journal /article Reading Tips!
Author: Roy Hudson
3. 6 Easy Steps To Write Engineering Assignments
Author: Allen Lisa
4. Classification Of Mediation Analysis Methodology In Clinical Research – Pubrica
5. How Can Females Earn Money Online?
Author: Glossy Musings
6. Writing A Public Health Research Grant Proposal ; Role Of Scientific Experts - Pubrica
7. What Are The Guidelines To Write A Biomedical Literature Review For A Manuscript? - Pubrica
8. A Complete Manual On Purpose And Importance Of Argumentative Essay Writing
Author: Charles Jack
9. How To Plan And Write A Research Proposal : Cancer Research Writing - Pubrica
10. How To Write A Perfect Blog Post In 3 Steps..?
Author: Tanishq Thakur
11. How To Outsource My Essay Work?
Author: James Davis
12. 4 Helpful Uteps For Writing Extraordinary Descriptive Essays
Author: Steve Charles
13. Do’s And Don’ts In Writing A Scientific Literature Review For Health Care Research- Pubrica
14. Tricks To Ace Writing Of A Research Paper
Author: Roy Hudson
15. Things To Avoid When Writing Murder Mystery Books
Author: JB Clemmens