ALL >> Health >> View Article
Let Your Skin Tell The Story Of Your Happy Pregnancy – Here Are A Few Skin-care Routines You Can Try
Becoming a mother is a whole lot of happiness. This is after all the apt time to get pampered and enjoy every moment of it. However, the hormonal changes during this stretch of nine months, leaves you emotionally and physically transformed. Moreover, it takes a toll upon your skin and leaves it dry, itchy and pigmented. Frequent skin breakouts are also not alien.
Is maintaining a healthy skin during pregnancy, so hard and too much to ask for? Then, let your skin tell the story of your happy pregnancy with these natural tips.
• Stay Hydrated: Yes! Before using anything else on your skin, your key towards attaining a healthy and glowing skin during pregnancy is drinking at least eight to ten glasses of water every day.
This will help in removing the unfriendly toxins from your body and will keep your skin moisturised from inside.
• Keep your skin clean: With every passing month of your pregnancy, you find your skin to appear even more dull? Wash your face with a gentle face wash, every morning and night to prevent the pores from getting clogged with dirt, oil and sweat. After all, *1. “clean skin is beautiful skin”
• Keep the acnes at bay: Thanks to the hormonal changes during this stretch of nine months, which has given rise to those irritating and painful acnes on your face. That happened because of the excessive oil secretion from your body. Who knows, using harsh scrubs or chemical products might just aggravate the number? Use natural or home-made remedies like gram-flour and oat-meal flour, instead and keep the acnes at bay.
• Nourish your skin: Feeling that itch in your skin is common during pregnancy. You may also incur stretch marks on your belly and your breasts. After all your foetus is developing; and your skin is also stretching. Coconut, almond and olive oil are miracle workers during these days and months. These are natural potions for your skin that will keep your skin moisturised and supple. Minimising the prominence of your stretch marks is your bonus.
• Say “No” to pigments and redness: Too much of exposure to the sun during this tenure of pregnancy can increase your chances of hyper-pigmentation (chloasma or melasma gravidarum) on your skin and make you look tan. Cover your face with those stylish hats whenever you step outside your house. * 2. Or pick up a sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 30. If you want to maintain strict aversion towards the use of chemical products, make use of home-remedies. Lemon juice with cucumber on the sensitive spots may reduce the severity. Turmeric, in fact has antiseptic properties that will work magically on your acne-prone skin. How ‘bout making some delightful face packs at home by mixing turmeric, lemon, “besan” and rose water to lighten the spots?
• Do some Yoga: Attending yoga classes during pregnancy will release you from stress, can strengthen your muscles and improve your blood circulation in the body, making you look healthy and more radiant.
• Eat healthy: What you eat reflects on your face. So, adding fresh fruits and veggies (rich in anti-oxidants) will protect your skin from damage and nourish it from within.
• Take rest: Stress can be an adverse factor in the process of enhancing pregnancy glow. Get plenty of rest and sleep to relax.
Don’t Worry, Be Happy!
However nauseous, tired or bloated you might feel, the journey of bringing your little one into this world is a beautiful journey that you will cherish for your entire life. Just a couple of modifications in your daily regime can make your pregnancy relaxed, enjoyable and keeps your skin radiant.
So, try the above stated tips and let everyone ask you “what is the secret to your glowing pregnancy skin?”
Author Bio: Prapti Chauhan has been associated with the health industry for a long time. In her leisure, she loves writing articles. Through her articles, you can obtain knowledge on various stem cell preservation, cord blood banking, and stem cell cord blood banking.
Health Articles1. Which Is The Best Pain Relief Med Available Online? How To Buy Tramadol 100 Mg Online?
2. Define Herpes Labialis And Its Market Scope 2030
3. South India’s Largest Covid Testing Company Now Enters Bengaluru
4. Oral Hygiene Routine We Should All Follow
5. Benefits Of Teeth Whitening That You Should Consider
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Buy Botox Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
7. Buy Vyvanse Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
8. Top 9 Benefits Of Emergency Medicine Podcasts
Author: Swapnil Pawar
9. Health-plans For Dental Treatments – Get Familiar With Braces In Brooklyn
Author: One Love Orthodontics
10. What Are The Chances Of A Successful Surrogacy?
Author: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
11. Global Costochondritis Market : Industry Analysis And Forecast
12. Mycare – Consult Doctors Online With Online Medical App
Author: MyCare softech private limited
13. New Requirement Of Process Validation Report For Permission To Conduct Clinical Trial/ba-be Studies
14. Hair Transplant In Hyderabad | Hair Transplant Cost | Dr.yv Rao Clinics
Author: dryvrao clinics
15. Types Of Gynecomastia Procedure & Their Benefits
Author: Ajitesh Verma