ALL >> Business >> View Article
Register A Company In Singapore And Apply For An Entrepass As A Foreigner Without A Local Partner
If you are a foreigner, wanting to opt for the registration of a company in Singapore, here is the best way.
To incorporate a private limited company in Singapore, you need a local director or hire a nominee director service. This requirement really troubles the foreign entrepreneurs.
The alternative is to apply to MOM for an EntrePass and then apply to ACRA and start a company.
Yes, a foreigner can directly apply to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) for an Entrepreneur pass and depending on the result, can choose to register a Singapore company or not.
Eligibility for an Entrepreneur Pass
This pass is for experienced entrepreneurs, innovators, or investors interested in starting a Singapore private limited company.
If you are an entrepreneur, you need
• Track-record as an entrepreneur and has a business network
• Access to funds from government-approved VC or business angel
• To be an incubatee at a government-approved incubator or accelerator program
If you are an innovator, you need:
• To own the intellectual property
• To have a working relationship with IHL & research organizations in Singapore
• To mastery of key areas expertise
If you are an investor, you need a demonstrable investment track-record.
After acquiring an EntrePass, you will be ready to start the process for registration of a company in Singapore. Here are the steps:
• Log on ACRA portal BizFile+ and check for the availability of your desired company name.
• Pay ACRA fee of S$15 and register the name for your use
• You got 60 days to set up your business.
• Collect incorporation documents:
o ACRA approved company name
o Description of business activities
o Local registered address
o Details of shareholders, directors, & company secretary
o Submit a copy of your passport & residential address proof (overseas)
• Apply to ACRA on BizFile+ to incorporate your company & ACRA fee of S$300
In normal circumstances, the company incorporation process takes about 1-3 days. ACRA, the Company Registrar sends you an incorporation email giving the details of your company.
We, at SBS Consulting, extend assistance to local and foreign entrepreneurs and corporate to realize their Singapore company registration so that they can start their business activities according to their business plan. The entrepreneurs and corporations, in turn, rely completely on SBS Consulting for full-fledged support in the registration of their companies including limited private company Singapore.
Business Articles1. How An Investor Made $1 Million From A Retirement Saving Of $35,000
2. How The Covid-19 Pandemic Led To An Increase In Cryptocurrency Scams?
Author: Alex Miller
3. Complex Fertilizers Market To Hit 54.32 Billion Usd By 2022
4. Car Insurance Calgary: Some Basic Pointers To Buy Insurance
Author: Jason Davis
5. How To Prevent Ransomware With Some Simple Tips?
6. Covid-19 Impact On Medical Supplies Market | Increased Demand Of Ppe Kits And N95 Masks Globally
Author: robert henric
7. 8 Things To Know Before Contacting A Website Development Company
Author: Ratnesh sharma
8. Flavor Enhancers Market: Significant Growth Is Observed In The Asia-pacific Region
9. How To Setup Battery Manufacturing Business In India?
10. A Basic Summary Of A Bariatric Post Op Diet
Author: Johnny Kwon
11. Defining Features Of Awg Fire Alarm Cable
Author: Greg Anixter
12. The Future Of Communication - Contactless Near Field Communication (nfc)
Author: NFC Tagify
13. Covid-19 Impact Analyzer For Peptides And Heparin Market Through, Concludes Fact.mr
14. Four Steps For The Perfect Fresh Coat Of Paint
Author: Jrossi Construction
15. Best Astrologer In Mississauga | Famous Indian Astrologer In Mississauga
Author: Pandit Ganapathi