ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Property In Delhi Ncr
Traditional property registration process in Delhi is time-consuming and complicated. In order to avoid hassles, the State government introduced an online registration portal. This was aimed at easing the procedure for registration of property in Delhi Ncr.
Guide to online property registration in Delhi:
Create – Start by creating a deed for e-registration of the chosen property.
Visit Website – Visit the following website to prepare a deed for online registration:
Choose – From the menu, select a ‘deed writer’.
This will redirect you to a new page. From here, you need to hover the mouse over drop-down menu and select the relevant details. Click on submit button.
Charges - Calculate the property registration charges and stamp duty. In order to calculate this, you need to visit the following website: https://www.rishabhgroup.co.in/
Office – You must select the sub-registrar’s office near the property purchased.
Mention Details – Now it is time to fill all details related to the property purchased such as the name of deed, locality, type of deed and sub-deed. 3 bhk in indirapuram
The following factors will be considered for calculating the stamp duty and registration charges:
- Consideration amount of the current property transfer
- Plinth area of the property
- Area of parking
- Year of construction for property in Delhi NCR
It is crucial that you collect all information in advance to avoid the hassles later.
Stamp Paper - Get a stamp paper of the required value.
Visit Website - Visit the Stock Holding Corporation of India site – https://www.rishabhgroup.co.in/
You need to buy the e-stamp paper of the exact value calculated above from here.
Pay Fee - Click on the e-registration service under the e-stamping tab to pay the fee. E-registration is an easy and convenient way to pay the registration and stamp duty to the State government. flats in indirapuram
Receipt - Once the payment has been completed, save the receipt for future reference.
Appointment – It is time to get an appointment at the sub-registrar office in Delhi. Visit the following website for the same: flats in vaishali
Office of Sub-registrar’s – You must choose office in whose jurisdiction your property is located.
Important Documents – You must submit a series of documents requisite for registration at the sub-registrar’s office. These include:
- E-registration receipt
- E-stamp paper with the exact value of stamp duty
- 2 passport size photos
Click Yes – Once you have all mentioned documents ready, click on ‘Yes’. This step will direct you to a new page. 2 bhk flat in vaishali
Stamp Duty – On this new page, the e-stamp duty is mentioned. The number would verify whether or not the stamp duty is paid.
Check Message or Email – Post verification process, you will be emailed the details of your appointment with the sub-registrar or messaged on the registered mobile number. Make sure you check your mail. real estate developers in delhi ncr
You need to pay a visit to the sub-registrar’s office for registration in Delhi. Make sure you visit this place on the date and time allotted to you. Do not forget to take appointment SMS along with you. indirapuram flats
You need to present all of the requisite documents mentioned above at the facilitation counter.
The Registration process is over once the requisite documents are verified. The last step is to collect the registration receipt. You need to keep it for future reference. The receipt serves as proof in case of a dispute arises in future. real estate companies in delhi ncr
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Which Is A Good Area To Buy A Flat In Bangalore?
Author: sreenu vasu
2. Comfortable Lawrence Apartments For Rent For Students
Author: Campus View Apartments
3. Commercial Real Estate Scenario In The Middle Of Global Pandemic
4. The Key To Success With Cost Segregation In The Pre-construction Phase
5. Will Texans Get A Property Tax Break Amid Covid 19?
6. Sell The House At Right Price: We Buy Houses In Bradenton
Author: Braden Chandler
7. How Real Estate Scams Caused Worry Among Investors?
Author: Alex Miller
8. Which Is The Best Place In Mohali To Invest In Property?
Author: Harmanjot Singh
9. 7 Unbelievable Expert Tips For Finding The Right Office Space For Sale In India
10. 10 Experts Tips To Buy Individual House In Chennai
11. A Complete Guide - How To Find Cheap Apartments In Istanbul
Author: Saalm Tahir
12. Commonly Overlooked Healthcare And Safety Elements In Luxury Homes - The Rcc Walls And Marble Floors
13. How Computer Vision Is Aiding The Real Estate Industry In 2020?
14. Cut Your Property Taxes - 5 Ways To Fight Your Taxes Today And Save Future
15. Guide To Help You Get Ready To Avail Best Homes For Sale In Sacramento, Ca
Author: Henry Clark