ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Risk Factors For Uterine Cancer
Out of the many causes of Cancer, few can be controlled while others cannot be avoided to prevent Cancer.
Anything that increases your chance of getting a disease is called a risk factor. Having a risk factor does not mean that you will get cancer; not having risk factors doesn’t mean that you will not get cancer. An individual can control some of these risk factors and prevent himself from Cancer. But there are many other risk factors which cannot be avoided by his choice.
Risk factors for endometrial cancer include the followingTaking estrogen-only hormone replacement therapy (HRT) after menopause.
Taking tamoxifen to prevent or treat breast cancer.
Having metabolic syndrome.
Having type 2 diabetes.
Exposure of endometrial tissue to estrogen made by the body.
This may be caused by:
Never giving birth.
Menstruating at an early age.
Starting menopause at a later age.
Having polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Having a family history of endometrial cancer in a first-degree relative (mother, sister, or daughter).
Having certain genetic conditions, such as Lynch syndrome.
Having endometrial hyperplasia.
Older age is the main risk factor for most cancers. The chance of getting cancer increases as you get older.
Although one cannot prevent cancer in this situation, a knowledge about these risk factors can help. Awareness of risk factors can help to identify people who are at higher risk and detect cancers early in them.
Fitness Articles1. These Superb Medical Plants Is All You Need For Your Life
Author: Girish Banvi
2. Perks Of Group Fitness Classes
Author: Colin Barnes
3. Visit A Top Fitness Center For Daily Workouts & Health Plus Wellness Procedures
Author: Peter Goldman
4. Everything You Should Know About Integrative Doctors
Author: anu wa;ia
5. What Are The Natural Medications For Acne Treatment?
Author: anu walia
6. A Complete Guide To Bhakti Yoga
7. The True Value Of Tea India You Should Know
Author: Shruti Sharma
8. Essential Pole Fitness Workout Cloths In Year 2020
Author: Shelly Murdock
9. Tips To Maintain A Good Health During Lockdown
10. Knee Transplant
Author: North East Orthopaedic & Trauma Hospital
11. White Label Herbal Supplements – Packaging And Labeling Solutions
Author: Omar Sanchez
12. Car Accident Injuries Symptoms Can Vary From Person To Person!
Author: Robert Augustine
13. Why Massage Therapist In Nepean Ottawa Is A Life Savior?
Author: Stayfit Physio
14. Why Need To Know About Pole Dance Workout?
Author: Shelly Murdock
15. The Deflame Diet For Immune Health | Dr. David Seaman
Author: Dr. David Seaman