ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Here are some relaxation techniques!!
You can start by practicing relaxation techniques such as meditation, rhythmic exercise, deep breathing, yoga etc. Try to include these techniques into your daily routine and see the magic!!
Relaxation Tip 1: Breathing meditation for stress relief
Sit comfortably with you back straight. Breathe deeply from the abdomen, take as much fresh air as possible in your lungs. When you take deep breaths from the abdomen, rather than shallow breaths from your upper chest, you inhale more oxygen.
The more oxygen you get, the less tense, short of breath, and anxious you feel.
Always breathe in through your nose exhale through your mouth. Try to inhale enough so that your lower abdomen rises and falls. Count slowly as you exhale.
Relaxation tip 2: Muscle relaxation for stress relief
Most progressive muscle relaxation exercises start at the feet and work their way up to the face. There are some good Best Neurologist in Delhi for the treatment too
Wear loose clothes and shoes and start!
Focus on your right foot and slowly tense the muscles in your right foot, squeezing as tightly as you can. Hold for a count of 10. Relax.
Shift your attention to your left foot. Follow the same sequence of muscle tension and release.
Move slowly up through your body, contracting and relaxing the muscle groups as you go.
Relaxation tip 3: Visualization meditation for stress relief
Find a quiet, relaxed place to do this relaxation exercise.
Walk slowly and notice the colors and textures around you.
Spend some time exploring each of your senses.
See the sun and birds.
Smell the trees and leaves. Feel the greenery.
Feel the cool water or fresh grass on your bare feet.
Taste the fresh, clean air.
Simply incorporate these into your daily routine and you will gradually feel the difference!!
Try these once and share how you felt!!
Fitness Articles1. These Superb Medical Plants Is All You Need For Your Life
Author: Girish Banvi
2. Perks Of Group Fitness Classes
Author: Colin Barnes
3. Visit A Top Fitness Center For Daily Workouts & Health Plus Wellness Procedures
Author: Peter Goldman
4. Everything You Should Know About Integrative Doctors
Author: anu wa;ia
5. What Are The Natural Medications For Acne Treatment?
Author: anu walia
6. A Complete Guide To Bhakti Yoga
7. The True Value Of Tea India You Should Know
Author: Shruti Sharma
8. Essential Pole Fitness Workout Cloths In Year 2020
Author: Shelly Murdock
9. Tips To Maintain A Good Health During Lockdown
10. Knee Transplant
Author: North East Orthopaedic & Trauma Hospital
11. White Label Herbal Supplements – Packaging And Labeling Solutions
Author: Omar Sanchez
12. Car Accident Injuries Symptoms Can Vary From Person To Person!
Author: Robert Augustine
13. Why Massage Therapist In Nepean Ottawa Is A Life Savior?
Author: Stayfit Physio
14. Why Need To Know About Pole Dance Workout?
Author: Shelly Murdock
15. The Deflame Diet For Immune Health | Dr. David Seaman
Author: Dr. David Seaman