ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Why Your Enterprise Wants Technology Consulting
Every Business has its own set of technology needs. it’s vital that your software is customized consistent with the requirements of the business. it’s well said that one size doesn’t fit all.
To understand the personalized technology strategy consulting process let’s take an example. Say you would like to create a Lost & Found website, where both lost and located objects are often listed in order that people can find their lost objects and finders and obtain rewarded.
Now allow us to list the main steps in Technical Strategy Consulting, and see specific examples on how it can benefit you.
Technical Specifications – the primary and most vital step within the IT consulting process is to rework your business idea into a group of technical specifications requirements which describes intimately the wants of the software application that you simply try to create .
Here the expert Technical Consultant will work hand-in-hand with you, asking many questions, providing suggestions supported experience and latest IT trends. a couple of examples are as follows:
• Wouldn’t it’s nice to pinpoint the situation where precisely the object was lost or found and show it on a Map to the user?
• Gamification: this is often a really popular trend in websites, to use the facility of social gamification to extend gratification and successively drive usage. during this specific case, the IT consultant could suggest using gamification to keep track of number of things successfully returned by a finder, rate them supported user reviews and tie in some monetary benefit to the highest performers
• Mobile support: Since tons of things are found while on the move, the IT consultant might recommend making the location mobile-friendly and using the GPS on phones to stay track of where items were lost/found.
Architecture and Design – A software’s success is predicated on a good range of things like performance, security and manageability. Software architecture is that the process of defining a well-structured software solution that meets all its functional and business requirements. Its helps in chalking out tons of structures like:
• What are the third party integrations which will be used and the way they’re going to work, e.g. Google Maps for pinpointing where items were found.
• For enabling gamification (as described above), what data model should be used – whether the appliance should use a daily Database or a NoSQL database (like Redis) along side batch jobs to calculate the scores in an offline fashion.
• How the searching and matching algorithm would work, and whether the appliance must use an enquiry index like Apache Solr to enable faster search.
Project Management – Project Management is usually overlooked during technology strategy consulting but it can push any software to its fullest potential and play an enormous role in its success. An experienced project manager studies the wants in terms of technologies needed, size of project, budget, etc. and recommends appropriate vendors for both interface Design (UI) also as actual Software Development, and helps negotiate with them (both in terms of man hours also as rate) to form sure that you simply get the simplest software development experience at an inexpensive price. He then monitors the whole software development lifecycle and makes sure that the appliance is deployed bug-free, during a timely and cost-effective manner.
Testing – Testing is that the process of verifying whether a system behaves in an expected manner or not. tons of software development companies await the project to be 100% complete before they begin testing, however, IT consulting experts believe that software testing should be started at an early stage and will go hand-in-hand with development. A bug/defect is far easier and price effective to unravel at an early stage.
Deployment – After your application is prepared , software deployment is what makes it available for everyone to use. it’s vital to believe the longer term while making your deployment strategy like which platform are you targeting, what proportion traffic you’re expecting, and which servers should be used. An expert IT Consultant helps you propose for today keeping scalability in mind for the near future.
• In terms of the Lost and located site, some inquiries to ask would be:
Is the site getting to be used from various parts of the world? If so, it’d add up to use a Content Delivery Network (CDN) to serve the static content locally to enhance the load time.
• What are the traffic patterns that are estimated within the first 6 months and beyond? this is often wont to determine server configuration and scaling requirements within the future.
Scopenc Technologies Provides Technology Consulting Service with Smart ‘CTO’ Service.
Related more articles - https://www.scopenc.com/blog/
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Scopenc Technologies is an India based technology consulting company that provides Re-defining Traditional Software Development with Smart 'CTO' Services. Scopenc today turns out to be one of the leading Software services for numerous platforms like .Net, Sharepoint, mobile Apps, Python, Django, NopCommerce and the list goes on. We being a reliable offshore software development company have come up with the most effective and convenient development lifecycle to make sure delivery "on-time, on-budget, as per scope and schedule". We have launched many successful enterprises (B2B) as well as B2C apps for various industries like Healthcare, Insurance, Retail, eCommerce, Oil and Gas industries, etc.
Web Design Articles1. Amazing Wordpress Theme Bundle By Vwthemes
2. Seo: What Is New In The Trend?
Author: Robin Willson
3. Rules Of Modern Web Design
Author: Anu Sawant
4. Website Designing Tricks To Make Your Work Easy!
Author: Ryan Shaw
5. Let's Get Familiar With The Different Types Of Web Development Services
Author: Soumya Banerjee
6. Best Digital Marketing Company In Hyderabad
Author: envizon design studio
7. Top 3 Factors Of Website Designing & Development Company
Author: Ratnesh sharma
8. Why Wordpress Themes Are So Popular
9. 5 Wordpress Business Themes That Help You To Grow Your Business
Author: Saalim Tahir
10. How Do You Select A Website Design Company For Your Project
Author: Soumya Banerjee
11. A Complete Guide About Free Wordpress Themes
12. What Makes A Great Website Designing Services?
Author: Ratnesh sharma
13. Things A Website Designer Often Struggles With.
Author: Robin Willson
14. Best Seo Services In Delhi
Author: Deep Bhardwaj
15. Best Ecommerce Web Development Company In Saudi Arabia
Author: Emily Mathew