ALL >> General >> View Article
Types Of Nose Surgery In Hyderabad: Which One Is Right For You?
When someone mentions nose jobs, we commonly think of crooked or bulbous noses magically transforming into slender, straight ones via cosmetic surgery (also called cosmetic rhinoplasty). However, that’s not the only type of nose surgery, although it is one of the popular ones.
What are the most common types of nose surgeries?
1. Reduction Rhinoplasty (Big nose surgery)
As the name suggests, this nose job reduces the size of the nose to give off a slender, slimmer look.
The nose is not only a highly functional organ of the body, but also serves to add to the aesthetic appeal of your face.
When you opt for a big nose surgery, you can choose the altered overall size of your nose or specific areas that need to be made smaller in size.
Resizing is generally done by removing cartilage and/or bone from the nose to achieve the desired shape and size.
2. Augmentation Rhinoplasty (Depressed or flat nose surgery)
This treatment requires bone or tissue grafting to build up the nasal tip and/or bridge. In a number of cases, cartilage from other parts of the nose as well, usually the nasal septum (the dividing wall between the two nasal cavities).
In case there isn’t enough tissue to graft, synthetic implants may also be used.
3. Deviated or Crooked Nose Surgery
A crooked nose is a common sight. However, it might look unpleasant on some people. It is a common, albeit intricate cosmetic nose job to correct the alignment. It includes correction of the irregular sinus and removing any sort of nasal obstruction. A closed surgery with cuts made on the bone to re-align the structure.
4. Reconstructive Rhinoplasty (Revision nose surgery)
Post-surgery or any kind of trauma to the nose, the disfigured structured needs to be redone. This may involve fixing a deviated nasal septum, collapsed or deficient cartilages or the original medical issue. It is usually corrected with an open nose surgery by removing the scar tissue and may even require soft tissue filling.
When considering nose surgery, look for specialized doctors with experience in each kind of rhinoplasty. Even though it’s a minor surgery, it can affect your lifestyle and personality considerably. Contact leading plastic surgeons experienced in nose surgery in Hyderabad for a perfect nose job according to your requirements.
General Articles1. The Sbi 2022 Exam Diaries
2. Sbi 2022 Exam Options
3. Key Trends Affecting Business Insurance In Canada
Author: Jason Davis
4. Hire The Best Mechanics Of Lg Auto Glass For The Purpose Of Auto Glass Repairs
5. Getting A Deep Tissue Massage Vancouver Or A Cupping Therapy Vancouver Is In Your Body’s Best Intere
Author: Elegance Massage
6. Impact Of Covid-19 On Perfume Ingredient Chemicals Market: The Challenges, Demand, Solutions And Opp
7. Types Of Accounting Software
Author: Anjalli Shah
8. How Can Asthmatics Know When To Seek Medical Attention | Breathefree
Author: Mezzy batliwala
9. Benefits Of Speech To Text Technology For Media Industry
Author: john adam
10. The Benefits Of Hiring Furnished Apartments In San Diego.
Author: Patrick Lauren
11. How To Work A Cuckoo Wall Clock Into Your Home Decor
Author: Bob Ellis
12. The Student Loan Crisis
Author: Damon Bryan
13. Best Astrologer In England | Famous Astrologer In England
Author: Astrologer Shiv Kumar
14. How To Pick Out A Cuckoo Clock
Author: Bob Ellis
15. More Than Airsoft Guns: Other Essentials Of The Sport
Author: Alex Paterakis