ALL >> Service >> View Article
Assisting clients in achieving the highest levels of business integrity through the prevention, detection, and investigation of fraud and misconduct.
The prevention, detection, and investigation of fraud and misconduct
How KPMG Forensic can help
KPMG Forensic’s over 3000-strong global network of experienced professionals use accounting, investigation, intelligence, technology, economics and deep industry skills alongside consistent global methodologies to help reduce reputational risk and commercial loss, and to improve the value obtained from existing contracts.
The changing nature of business has created new opportunities, but also new risks and potential threats including:
• the increasing sophistication of fraud, organized crime and terrorism more complex legislation and regulations, some with increasing extra-territorial reach
• developing challenges around technology
• complex cross-border disputes
• pitfalls from expanding into emerging markets
• dependencies on unfamiliar business partners more complex supply and distribution channels
• theft and misuse of intellectual property.
Organizations that effectively monitor and swiftly respond to potentially damaging situations such as these are better placed to deal with them quickly and successfully, while reducing adverse financial, reputational or operational impact.
KPMG Forensic offers robust, practical advice, helping our firms' clients deal with:
• fraud, misconduct and corruption investigations
• tracing funds, assets, companies and individuals
• commercial disputes
• regulatory compliance
• managing risk on buying or selling a business
• intellectual property and contract governance
• preventing and detecting fraud or financial crime.
We can also deploy technology tools to help clients deal effectively with large amounts of data and documentation, to manage and disclose important material or highlight fraud, weaknesses and business opportunities from within corporate data.
KPMG Forensic aims to provide our firms' clients with the tools and services they need to keep on top of the major risks they face.
Our network of over 3000 forensic professionals work in 39 accredited practices within KPMG member firms around the world.
The network brings a consistent global approach, combined with a tailored local focus, to sensitive and complicated cross-border engagements.
KPMG Forensic is a trusted adviser to some of the world's leading enterprises. Our teams are located in the major developed markets as well as the key emerging economies in Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, South America, Africa, The Middle East and Asia.
Tel: +234 1 271 8955 (or 8599)
Fax: P.M.B. 40014, Falomo
Website - https://home.kpmg/ng/en/home.html
Visit link - https://home.kpmg/ng/en/home/services/advisory/risk-consulting/forensic.html
Service Articles1. How Iso 27001 Implement Within Your Organization?
Author: ISO Consultant
2. Mlm Software Development Company
Author: Omega Softwares
3. Ecommerce Website Design And Development
Author: Omega Softwares
4. 1. Fully Managed Dedicated Servers Hosting – Hostcats Dedicated Servers India
5. Importance Of Social Media Marketing Services For Business
6. Find Highly Maintained, Secured, And Convenient Rental Warehouse Space In Gurgaon
7. Install A Registered & Certified Agency Filters For Quality Water Treatments
Author: Michael Chuk
8. Furniture Repair Services | Best Furniture Repair In Bangalore
9. What Are The Major Difference Between Cloud Erp System Differs From On-premise Erp Systems?
Author: FACTS Computer Software House LLC
10. How To Find Best Dental Equipment
Author: safari dental
11. Best Marketing Services In Delhi | Career Focus Point
Author: CAREER FOCUS POINT
12. How Career Problem Solution By Astrology Helps To Build A Career?
Author: Kalsarp Puja
13. Get Smart & Bespoke Interior Design For Every Taste & Budget With Full Turnkey Support
Author: Cubic Interiors
14. Digital Marketing Services Canada
Author: Ajay Rana
15. Best Security Services In Noida Ncr
Author: Promitheia Tech