ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
Are Exact Match Domains Still Helpful In Seo Services?
The exact match domains were used initially because they helped in the better results for a campaign of SEO services.
If they are targeted then a huge amount of traffic is diverted to the websites. Sooner, the matched domains were available for sale and in fact, some have been sold for a very large amount.
But now the discussions are made on the basis of statics if such domains are still worthy. Let’s understand the drill.
How does Google work with exact match domains?
The spamming experts of Google have dissolved the use of low quality matching URLs to ensure that people do not just buy anything from the internet in order to rank on the top through the best SEO services.
What are the issues with exact match domains?
The issues that were initially notice due to EMDs was the irrelevancy of the website. Most of the sites with exact domains have been found spammy and irrelevant. They did not have unique content, rank on similar keywords, and offer the relevant services that customers were looking for.
Moreover, they were neither getting external links or had backlinks ...
... to support the campaign. Only the URL match was responsible for the ranking making it difficult for the relevant website to get ranked. The introduction of machine learning has lead to advancement in search algorithms and now a search engine seeks for the existence of relevancy while indexing the sites in the search results.
What is the take of Google on exact matches?
An SEO company has a team that believes that Google or for that matter any search engine likes the exact matches if they are real and relevant. If the URL is an exact match and it leads the user to site with suited content, quality backlinks, and related services then probably that domain is acceptable and in fact, it will rank on top of the search results.
The domain authority of such domains has been calculated quiet high and more often or not they go for the very huge amount if they are available for selling. For Google, it has cleaned the search results but it involves the removal of spammy links so that relevant results can be shown to the customers.
Whether you should buy an EMD?
If you are assured to hiring an SEO service provider then buying an EMD is probably a good idea. However, one must keep in mind that almost all the EMDs have already been bought already and those are available for sale might have a price tag too high to be bought. So unless you have a safe full of money, don’t think of buying the exact match domains.
The experts of the best SEO services in Noida states that exact match domains are a good way to get ranked on the top of the search results but this alone will not cover all the aspects of online marketing. You will have to consider the relevancy, targeted keywords, and content display. Only after this one can get the successful results of SEO.
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. Are Web Designers And Web Developers The Same?
Author: Marisn Mackle
2. Seo And Sem- What Do They Mean And Which One To Focus On?
3. What Is The Use Of Emulators?
Author: Ashutosh Jha
4. Maximize Profitability Through Efficient Fulfilment Process
5. An Seo Agency In Melbourne That Has The Power To Help Your Business Boom
Author: Quint Digital
6. Elevate Your Business To Heights By Choosing A Reliable Seo Company
Author: Opulent Digitals
7. Top 7 Important Seo Trends To Boost Organic Traffic
Author: Organic Visit
8. Is Wordpress The Best Platform For Building A Website?
Author: Marisn Mackle
9. Leather Sofa Repair Bangalore | Recliner & Upholstery Sofa Repair
10. Strategic Seo To Boost Your Digital Presence
Author: sahrukh hasan
11. Why Seo Firm In Houston Is The Best Investment For You?
Author: Damon Za
12. What Is The Nature, Importance And Scope Of Pr In Digital Marketing?
Author: EPR Solutions
13. How Are Website Design And Seo Linked? – Understanding The Correlation
14. What Is The Relationship Between Seo And Website Design
15. What Are The Different Types Of Seo And How To Use Them