ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
The Tools Recommended For Correct Installation Of Garage Doors
The tools recommended for correct installation of each door will vary from door to door and various door models. The list below is a list for the most commonly used tools.
1. Electric drill with 3/8″ or 1/2″ chuck with nut driver bits.
2. Masonry drill or impact hammer and bits.
3. Chain hoist and sling for raising barrel and curtain assembly.
4. Scaffolding, Mechanical Lift, and/or Ladders (ladders not
recommended for larger doors).
6. Channel Lock Pliers.
7. Center punch.
10. Wrenches, vise grips, C-clamps, torque wrench, and a large pipe
12. Plumb line, tape measure, chalk line, and a water level.
Standard torsion spring doors must always be installed by a professional. Since we have no way of knowing your skills, we tend to recommend all overhead doors be installed by an expert.
Home and Garden Articles1. The Marble Craft Trends - All You Should Know
Author: Shruti Sharma
2. Advantages Of Installation Of Home Security Devices
Author: Owen Summerville
3. 5 Easy Cleaning Tips To Improve Productivity At Work
Author: Jamie Fison
4. Why Opt For Carpet Cleaners This Festive Season?
Author: Lilian Facy
5. How To Speed Up The Validation Process Of Your Planning Application
Author: Garry Stacks
6. Tips To Locate The Right Roofing Service Provider
Author: Michael Gilmore
7. How To Take Care Of The Guttering System In Your House
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. How To Get Rid Of Molds From Your Carpet
Author: Elvin Dao
9. What Is The Use Of Development Management Sydney?
Author: Adam Leworthy
10. 3 Major Things To Know About The Security Screen Doors
Author: Lincoln Gawler
11. If You Notice This, Call A Landscaper
Author: Nathan Boutros
12. Holiday Top 3 Trends For Your Landscape This Holidays In Cape Coral, Fl
Author: Progreen Landscaping and Pavers
13. Five Tips To Prevent Electrical Hazards
Author: Edmund Brunetti
14. Different Types Of Artificial Grass In 2020
Author: Tim Kennedy
15. Warm Your Home With Underfloor Heating
Author: Andy Guy