ALL >> Health >> View Article
Sensual Tips: Beyond The Male Organ
When a man is feeling insecure about his performance - or his potential performance - in bed, it’s not unusual to find him surreptitiously looking online for some helpful sensual tips. Here he can find sites that can give advice on maintaining male organ health or improving male organ performance, both of which can be important. But sometimes a guy needs to look for sensual tips that go beyond the manhood and look at more general health issues that can impact male organ health.
And what might some of these sensual tips be? Read on.
- Cut out the late hours. It is so incredibly easy to find reasons to stay up late. You have to finish binge watching that hot new show everyone is talking about. There’s a deadline you can’t afford to miss. The book you’re reading is so suspenseful it’s hard to put it down. But consistently not getting enough sleep not only makes you drag at work the next day - it makes you drag in bed. Sleep deprivation is a big contributing factor to a lower sensual drive and also can diminish male hormone levels.
- Cut out the late night snacks. Obesity is becoming ...
... more and more of an issue in the United States (and in other parts of the world). Eating too much, especially food that is not giving a lot of nutritional bang for the buck, can make a man feel sluggish - and that can make his male organ feel equally sluggish. But long-term bad nutrition can have worse consequences, causing arteries to clog and making it harder for them to admit the increased flow of blood to the member during the tumescent state. Without that, the member will either not get hard, not be as hard as it should be, or else the man won’t be able to sustain it for as long as he might otherwise.
- Jump on the bike. Getting an appropriate amount of exercise is also key to maintaining proper male organ function. For example, working on exercises that improve the cardiovascular system means that the heart will better be able to pump that blood down to the manhood as needed. And exercising also helps to build a man’s stamina, so that he can "go for the long haul" when needed. Plus, for the missionary and similar positions, a guy needs to have some strength in those upper arms.
- Keep track of those drinks. Sure, for most people a glass of wine or two isn’t such a bad thing. But too much alcohol (no matter the source) can have a negative impact (again) on manhood blood vessels, increasing the likelihood of tumescence issues.
- And just stop smoking. Yes, quitting cigarettes can be enormously challenging for some people - but it’s a challenge worth meeting. Not only does quitting decrease the risk of lung cancer substantially, it also has a positive male organ health benefit. Stopping smoking helps preserve the lungs, which in turn can impact a guy’s stamina in bed.
These sensual tips, not directly involving the member, may require lifestyle changes that should be discussed with a doctor, especially before significantly altering the diet or one’s exercise routine.
At the end of our sensual tips is one that is directly related to the manhood: regularly apply a first-class male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best oils will contain L-arginine, an amino acid that helps produce nitric oxide, which in turn helps keep male organ blood vessels healthy. The oil should also include vitamin A, the anti-bacterial properties of which can be an aid in fighting unwanted and persistent male organ odor.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. 5 Natural Ways To Improve Your Memory, According To Experts
2. Buy Zolpidem Tartrate 10mg Pills Used For Sleeping Issues
3. How To Find The Right Cardiologist For Heart Issues
Author: Sunil Dutt
4. Herb Supplements For Weight Loss
Author: Jimme Stratton
5. Centesis Catheters Market Worth $633 Million By 2025
Author: Markets and Markets
6. Vascular Closure Devices Market Is Expected To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2026
Author: Markets and Markets
7. How To Choose Healthy Food For Home Delivery?
Author: Dr. Achyutan Eshwar
8. Assembling A Bicycle Do It Yourself Hypnosis | Hypnosis For A Healthy Body
9. Uae: All Set To Become A Global Healthcare Hub
Author: insights care
10. Best Chopper Ambulance Services | Limra Ambulance
Author: Limra Ambulance
11. How To Improve Your Mobility When Struggling With Freedom Of Movement Issues
Author: Aids 4 Mobility
12. Buy Xanax Online At Cheapest Rate
Author: Devender singh
13. Why Cellulose Powder Is So Important For A Healthy Life?
Author: Nb Lab Industry
14. Keep Your Digital Marketing Data Secure
15. Activities That Can Help Your Team Grow Together