ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program – Record Number Of Invitations Issued To Express Entry Candid
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee program conducts draws periodically for candidates who are in the federally managed Canada Express Entry program and have expressed an interest in living in the province.
The Canadian province of Saskatchewan has invited up to 1,000 Express Entry candidates who have specific work experience to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent residence in its largest-ever Expression of Interest draw conducted in the recent past
The 986 invitations were sent to candidates registered in the federal Express Entry system with a separate profile for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
The SINP permits Saskatchewan province to nominate immigration candidates who possess the skills that are required in the province’s labour market.
The 986 invitations were the highest number of invitations issued in a single draw through the EOI or Expression of Interest of the SINP’s system, which commenced from July 2018
The SINP was introduced to assist in managing the pool of aspirants for the Saskatchewan’s Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand pathways for immigration.
The Express Entry pathway of the SINP is directly linked to the federally managed Canada Express Entry system, which deals with the pool of candidates for three of Canada’s primary economic immigration categories viz, the Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class Canadian Experience Class and.
A successful provincial nomination can provide a candidate with 600 additional points toward their Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score and can effectively guarantee that they are issued an invitation to apply for permanent residence in Canada in a subsequent Express Entry draw
The special point of note for this draw is that the candidates for the Express Entry draw did not need to have a valid job offer from an employer in Saskatchewan to be eligible for a nomination from the SINP.
However, they did need to possess adequate amount of work experience in an eligible occupation, aligned with their field of study in order to be eligible for applying.
The draw which was held on Oct 17th 2019 issued invitations to Apply for Express Entry candidates, who had the requisite work experience in 12 different occupations including
• Restaurant and food service
• Construction managers
• Agriculture manager
• Other financial officers
• Book keepers
• Accounting technicians
• Information systems analysts
• Social service workers
• Early childhood educators
• Technical sales specialists
• Mechanics for heavy-duty equipment
• Automotive service technicians
• Truck and bus mechanics
Express Entry candidates who were invited in the SINP’s recent October 17 draw needed to have a minimum score of 67 under the SINP’s Expression of Interest point’s grid.
This score is based on various factors which included age, work experience, education, proficiency in English and/or French as well as connections to Saskatchewan, among other factors. According to SINP the EOI score of a candidate for immigration and his occupation are one of the leading factors for determining who obtains an invitation to apply for a provincial nomination from the province
Currently more than 200 occupations are in the list of eligible occupations for candidates who wish to be considered for the Saskatchewan province’s Express Entry program.
Legal Articles1. Hiring A Criminal Defense Lawyer As Per Your Needs
2. Astrology Tips For Getting Job In India
Author: Rakesh Tripathi
3. Is Online Divorce Application Desirable?
Author: Archer Ingham
4. Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer In Your Locality Without Any Delay
5. Questions To Ask Before Filing For A Divorce In Edmonton Alberta
6. Is Law A Good Career In Uk?
Author: Phoebe Lambert
7. Top Seven Things You Should Check With Slip And Fall Attorney Massachusetts
Author: Steve Hopper
8. The Need For A Good Lawyer In Today’s Time
Author: Magner & Hueneke
9. Manufacturer And Supplier Of Special Slurry Eductor In India
10. Expert Tips To Pay Less Tax And Keep More Money In Your Wallet
Author: Lester Ong
11. Professional Strainer Basket Suppliers In India
Author: Deccan Engineering Works
12. Why Immigrate To Canada? Its Requirements & Procedure!
Author: richard pierce
13. Is Retaliation Hard To Prove?
Author: Molly Bishop
14. Uloric® | Dangerous Drugs & Medical Devices| Fulmer Sill Attorneys
15. Can You Get A Divorce Without A Lawyer?
Author: Archer Ingham