ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Explore The Religious Sites Of India, Haridwar & Rishikesh
• Hinduism is one of the oldest religion in the world. It is believed but Hinduism is not a religion in a very broad sense. Hinduism is a way of life, the real name of this religion is “Sanatan Dharam”.
• In Hinduism there are three mains or principle God- BRAHMA, VISHNU AND SHIV, Brahma is a generator, Vishnu is an organizer and shiv is a destroy you can say this is a full form of God according to Hinduism. Vishnu had ten incarnations, Mata siya, Varha, Vaman, Parashurama, Lord Krishna, Lord Rama, Lord Buddha, Kalki, etc
• It is believed that Haridwar is one of the seven holiest places ( Saptapuri) to Hindus, according to the Samudra.
Every twelve years held KUMBH MELA, In four cities only which are Haridwar, Ujjain, Prayagraj ( Allahabad) and Nasik, where a drop of Amrit (Nector) the elixir of immortality accidentally spillover from the pitcher while being carried by the celestial bird ( Garuda). During the Haridwar Kumbh Mela, millions of pilgrims, Devotees and tourists assembled here to perform ritualistic bathing on Bank of the river of Ganges to wash away their sins to attain (MOKSHA).
• In Haridwar, there are some important places that believed Amrit or Nector fell, Harki Pauri (the footstep of Lord) is considered to be the most secret GHATS of ✔Haridwar when you Visit Haridwar never forget this Ghat, looks so beautiful with Arti Ganges or Evening prayer.
• Nowadays Haridwar becomes big Tourist place in India. There are many places that attracts the people such as( Chadi Devi temple), (Mansa Devi Temple, is located on little hills, you can go through easily by trolly). (Statues of shiva is very big near ghat etc).
• According to legend, it was here goddess GANGA descended when Lord Shiva released the mighty river from the lock of his hair. The area of the city is 12.3 KM2 (4.7 sq mi) with 228832 habitants.
Beauty of Rishikesh
• Rishikesh is located in Uttrakhand state in the foothills of the Himalayas in North India, It is a beautiful city and surrounding by Hills population of Rishikesh City is 102,138 making it the 7th most populated city in his state mostly people come to city for Yoga and meditate in search of higher knowledge.
• Lakshman Jhula is the Name of Bridge which connects two edges of the city. The Bridge is famous in City.
• The people make Fun Rope rafting in Ganga River.
I glad to explain you about these religious sites, hope you’ll like this post which written by me. In Previous articles we explained you about ✔Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur , ✔Same Day Agra Tour , and ✔Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour From Delhihope you also like these all articles. In future I will write more interesting articles, Thankyou for given your precious time.
I am self-employed in Splendid Taj Holidays.
Travel Articles1. West Croydon Minicabs & Airport Transfer | 02086864545 | Cabhoo Minicabs Croydon.
2. Bachelor Or Bachelorette Parties In San Antonio With A Cheap Limo Service Near Me
Author: Limo Service DC
3. Things You Must Know Before Moving To New Zealand
Author: Sumit Goyal
4. Get Rid Of Your Travel Woes By Hiring Air Charter Services
Author: Club One Air
5. Kheerganga Trek An Exquisite Walk In Hiamalayas
Author: Karandeep Singh
6. Swaraj Mazda Hire In Bangalore || Swaraj Mazda Rentals In Bangalore || 09019944459
7. Hot Air Balloon Ride In Tennessee- An Incredible Holiday And Travel Destination
Author: Robert Jason
8. United Airlines Reservations Official Site
9. Best Rent A Car Services In Islamabad
Author: Pak Car Rentals
10. Places To Visit In North America By Considering Spirit Airlines Reservations
Author: Chrish Smith
11. Gai Jatra – A Journey Of The City And Heavens
Author: Nepa Booking
12. 10 Essential Tips To Know Before Taking The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
13. Exotic India Wildlife Tours With Bespoke India Holidays
14. Know Everything About The Grand Canyon Of India
Author: Liamtra Travellers
15. The One Day Picnic Resort Around Bangalore
Author: Rohan Kumar