ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ug Courses In Economics You Can Pursue After 12th Commerce Puc
Economics is one of the main pillars of commerce PUC. It encompasses the essence of commerce, as the subject focuses on trading, distribution, and business transactions. As a result, studying this subject gives you the opportunity to pursue a career in this field. For that, there are various courses to choose after graduating from a top PUC college in Bangalore or any other city. Here are some of them.
1. BSc in Economics
Bachelor of Science in Economics or B.Sc Economics is a three-year undergraduate program that will teach you about economic principles, fundamentals and analysis. While pursuing this degree, you will also learn about the pedagogy of economic development and how it affects different sectors. You will gain an understanding of the use of natural resources, consumption of goods and services, an equilibrium of demand & supply in the market, macroeconomics and microeconomics.
After completing this course, you can pursue a career in banking, finance or work for the government. In case you wish to pursue further studies, you can opt for an MSc in Economics.
2. B.Com (Applied Economics)
The field of applied economics applies age-old and contemporary economic theories and principles to real-world situations with the desire to predict possible outcomes. Economists back these outcomes with detailed explanations and numbers, which helps them prove or disprove theories.
If you wish to make a career in applied economics, you can opt for a B.Com (Applied Economics). It is a three-year undergraduate course, designed to meet the evolving need for an analytical and quantitative approach to a problem. This course will equip you with the economic understanding and requisite skills needed to apply the economic principles for the optimal distribution of resources.
3. B.Com (Business Economics)
The field of business economics deals with the uses of economic theory and quantitative methods to analyze business enterprises. It incorporates factors that contribute to organizational diversity, and the relationships of firms with labour, capital and product markets.
Since the need for professionals with an understanding of business economics is a never-ending requirement, you can be one of them. Opting for B.Com (Business Economics) is an ideal way to process. It is a three-year undergraduate course that will inculcate you with business acumen in relation to business economics. You will also become familiar with subjects such as cost accounting, organizational behaviour, micro and macroeconomics.
Hope this blog provides you with enough information to make well-informed career decision after completing your PUC from the best college in Bangalore or elsewhere. Good luck!
Education Articles1. Digital Marketing Institute In Udaipur
2. Top 5 Blockchain Development Companies That Ranked In 2020
Author: Block chain council
3. Choosing The Best Higher Education University Is Still A Dilemma For Many.edited
Author: Annu Shrivastava
4. Education Policy Of India 2020
Author: My schoolr
5. Guidance In Your Journey To Prepare For Cpa And Cma
Author: Miles Education
6. Develop Career In Data Analytics With Tableau
Author: Tobi Marsh
7. Trending Project Topics For Final Year Students At A Glance
Author: Chidiebere Chibuike
8. 6 Tips To Learn Better From Virtual Classrooms
Author: Swarnprastha Public School
9. 6 Expert Tips To Learn Digital Marketing Course Online In India
Author: keerthi vasan
10. Technology Has Evolved The Way We Learn: Exploring The Pros & Cons
Author: JP International School
11. 7 Expert Tips To Clear Fmge/mci Exam In First Attempt
12. Why Is Australia The Best Study Destination And How Can An Education Consultant In Melbourne Help
Author: Echoes Education
13. Oracle Fusion Financials Online Training | Oracle Fusion Financials Training | Hyderabad
Author: Rainbow Institute
14. Everything About Company Secretary Course
Author: Anoop Jain
15. Gujarat Board Gseb Hsc 12th Result 2020
Author: Nimish Narshana