ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Global Industrials Robotics Market Is Estimated To Reach $77.7 Billion By 2024, Says Accurize Market
Global Industrials Robotics Market report published by Accurize Market Research forecast that the global market is expected to reach $77.7 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 9.5% from 2017 to 2025. By geography, the Asia Pacific and North America are expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% and XX%, respectively, during the forecast period.
Request Sample: https://www.accurizemarketresearch.com/report/industrials-robotics-market/sample-request
An upsurge in demand for automation in numerous industries, growing robotics & artificial intelligence (AI) industry, and reduction in customs duties to drive the growth of the market
An upsurge in demand for automation in numerous industries, growing robotics & artificial intelligence (AI) industry, and reduction in customs duties fuel the demand for the global industrials robotics market. Furthermore, the high usage of industrial robotics in the manufacturing industry and growing innovations globally also boosts the growth of the market.
The global industrials robotics market has been bifurcated on the basis of type, industry vertical, function, and geography. By type, the segmentations include articulated, Cartesian, SCARA, cylindrical, and other types. By industry vertical, the market is segmented as chemical, rubber & plastics, machinery, metals, food & beverages, automotive, electrical & electronics, precision & optics, and other industry verticals. By function, the market is segmented into assembling & disassembling, painting & dispensing, soldering & welding, materials handling, milling, cutting & processing, and other functions.
By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under the North America market whereas Europe consists of the UK, Germany, France, Italy, and the Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
Top players in the market
The key players operational in the market includes Kawasaki Heavy Industrials Ltd., Denso Corporation, Epson America, Inc., KUKA Robotics Corporation Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, Diane Corporation, Universal Robotics, and Fanuc Ltd.among others.
Marketing Articles1. 5 Benefits Of Hiring A Social Media Advertising Agency
2. Must Have Traits For Telesales Companies
3. How To Be An Seo Ninja? Difference Between White Hat & Black Hat Seo
Author: Zib Media
4. Bulk Sms Gateway Api: Simplifying Business Marketing
5. Bulk Sms Service In Mumbai
Author: ankur tiwari
6. What Should A Web Design Company Do For Your Business
Author: mohana basran
7. Export And Import Data To Help In The International Business
8. What Is The Role Of Bulk Sms Resellers In Customer Procurement For E-commerce Sites?
9. Video Marketing : A Ultimate Guide To Video Marketing
Author: George William
10. Digital Marketing Strategy For Holiday Season
Author: Chris Brown
11. How To Adopt The Best Car Dealership Marketing Ideas
Author: James Belly
12. Why Ipv6 Adoption Has Been Slow
Author: carla joseph
13. 6 Business Growth Trends To Dominate 2020
14. Avail Professional Business, Work Marketing Through Ads, Videos In Radio/television
Author: Scott Peterson
15. How Much To Pay For A Stunning Animated Explainer Video?
Author: Komal Kokatee