ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Best Fitness/gym Center : Physiotherapists : Rehabilitation Center In Indiranagar
Physiofit Fitness is the first-of-its-kind fitness set up that believes in achieving lasting fitness goals through an all-inclusive approach. Our out of the box thinking lead to combining the benefits of exercise, physiotherapy, rehabilitation and nutrition- something that is rare to find in the fitness industry.
We begin where your visit to a physiotherapy clinic ends, where an injury leaves you with pain and restricted movement; We begin where you – children, adults and aged, women, sportsperson and corporate professionals – easily overlook the modern lifestyle ailments that harm your health and fitness.
Physical ailments or just the need to stay fit – we believed that a powerful solution was needed.
Physiofit Fitness was founded by Dr R. NallaThambi, a reputed physiotherapist. After a decade of practice and successfully treating a number of people to live pain-free lives, Dr. Thambi decided to turn his expertise into a physical entity.
Physiofit Fitness opened its doors in early 2017. Located by a well-connected main road in Indiranagar, the 4000 square feet sprawling space is a fitness enthusiasts delight. Well equipped with the latest exercising equipment,physiotherapy and rehabilitation arrangements, and specialist on-call nutritionists, we offer a tailor-made approach to each individual’s goals and requirements.
To reap the maximum benefits of fitness training, it is important to understand the core condition or physical issue. We start with individual lifestyle and physical assessment and create a unique programme for each customer. We cannot stress enough on continued exercise. In order to reach long-term fitness goals, it is important to continue exercises after rehabilitation.
We believe that regular exercise is the key to maintaining healthy living, whether perfectly fit today or suffering a disease. Our goal is to spread this get-up-and-go attitude and make healthy living a way of life for each and everyone. This is what differentiates us from various giants in the fitness industry.
Our core team has been thriving in the fitness industry for over a decade. With experts in fitness, physiotherapy, nutrition and management, our pool of diverse specialists crisscrosses various challenges to ensure realizing our customers’ goals. We take pride in our work, every day.
Fitness Articles1. Breathwork Training Is Preventive Medicine For The Twenty-first Century
Author: Conscious Breathing is the most accessible method
2. Risk Factors For Uterine Cancer
Author: Dr. Swati Shah
3. Face Lift Treatment Cost In Sydney
4. Relaxation Techniques
Author: Raja A
5. Opportunities In Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market Abound Amid Covid-19, Concludes Fact.mr
6. Fast&up Bcaa - Jar Of 30 Servings-muscle Activation Boosters
Author: MD HASSNAIN FARIDY
7. Body Contouring Market Analysis, Market Status, Competition & Companies, Growth Opportunities 2023
Author: Body Contouring Market Analysis
8. The Benefits Of Yoga – American Osteopathic Association
9. Dos And Don'ts For Amateur Fitness Enthusiasts
Author: Rite Bite
10. 5 Nutrition Supplements Every Man Needs.
Author: hassnain faridy
11. Signs And Symptoms Of Dental Decay
Author: Frank Meshkani
12. Advantage Of Upright Stationary Fitness Bike
Author: KNIM SARODE
13. The Significance Of Adding Omega-3 To Your Day By Day Diet
Author: hassnain faridy
14. N95 Niosh-approved Masks Standard
Author: Lisa Lin
15. What Are The Main Treatments That You Can Undergo At A Pain Management Centre?
Author: Zara Smith