ALL >> Education >> View Article
Top 10 Blockchain Interview Questions & Answers
Blockchain has become a buzzword, and it is one technology that has impacted so many industries positively. If you are planning to become a Blockchain wizard, then there are certain fundamental questions that you need to get familiar with. Here are 10 Blockchain questions that you must know before appearing for an interview:
1. What is Blockchain technology?
It is a distributed ledger technology that allows storage of data cryptographically by time-stamping it.
2. Why is Blockchain a trusted approach?
Blockchain technology is considered to be the most trusted platform for several reasons. There are certain features which make this technology an elixir :
• It can be easily integrated with another business process because of its open-source nature.
• Security is yet another factor that has popularized Blockchain technology. All the data entered in ten ledgers is encrypted, and hence it becomes difficult to hack it. Besides, the time-stamping of data further makes DLT a trusted platform.
• The immutability of data makes Blockchain a trusted platform. It becomes difficult to hack the data or change it.
3. What are the two different types of record which are present in Blockchain in database?
The two types of records present on the Blockchain database are :
1. Block records
2. Transactional records
The best part about both these records is that you can easily integrate both these records easily.
4. Mention some of the key features of Blockchain technology?
Some of the notable features of Blockchain technology are :
• Distributed ledger
• Data encryption
• Time stamping
5. What is encryption?
Whenever we talk about Blockchain technology, then one of the key features that we often discuss is data encryption. It is this feature of Blockchain, which makes data secure. One the data is fed into the ledger, it is encrypted and then sent out of the network by the sender, only an authorized person can access this data. It assures data security and safety.
6. What are the blocks?
Any information or data which is added to the ledger is called blocks. These blocks are linked with each other and hence form a chain of blocks or Blockchain we know them.
7. Can you remove blocks from the networks?
Yes, it is possible to remove one or more blocks from the networks. At certain times, you would need to work only on a specific portion, which can be easily achieved by using default options and filters.
8. What is Double Spending? Can this happen in Blockchain?
Blockchain is a common apprehension surrounding online transactions. In such a case, a digital token is spent multiple times. This usually happens because the digital token consists of the file, which can be easily cloned. Blockchain is expected to be a probable solution for the same. In this case, confirming the transactions by multiple parties before the actual transaction is written on the ledger can prevent this.
9. How is Block recognized?
Any data that enters the DLT is in the form of Block; every Block consists of a hash pointer, which is linked to the next Block in the league.
10. What is the block identifier?
These are Block header hash and Block height.
If you wish to become a Blockchain expert and learn in-depth about this technology, then you must consider the Blockchain council as the right place.
Blockchain Council is an authoritative group of subject experts and enthusiasts who are evangelizing the Blockchain Research and Development, Use Cases and Products and Knowledge for a better world. Blockchain technology is more than just a technology, which is emerging rapidly with a vast scope in the future. Blockchain acts as a financial network, software, distributed ledger, etc. Owing to this multitude of benefits and features, companies are now shifting their centralized and traditional working system to this trending and futuristic technology “Blockchain”. Blockchain council creates an environment and raises awareness among businesses, enterprises, developers, and society by educating them in the Blockchain space. We are a private de-facto organization working individually and proliferating Blockchain technology globally. Visit here for more details@https://www.blockchain-council.org/
Education Articles1. Enroll In One Of The Best Business Analytics Courses In Itm
Author: Krutika Sharma
2. The Growth Of International Business
3. Engineering Colleges In Jaipur
Author: Regional AC
4. Degree Of Clinical Research In India
Author: Zankar Sapate
5. Entrance Exam For Design You Must Know
Author: Pearl Academy
6. Learning A Second Language Can Be A Challenging Yet Hugely Rewarding Task
7. Angular Vs. React: A Healthy Comparison
8. Apts Online Courses
9. Who Are Data Scientists? How Codegnan Helps You To Become One?
Author: rohith go
10. Areas You Can Work In With Your Mba In Data Analytics
11. R Programming Training In Vijayawada
Author: rohith go
12. The Photographic Memory :: Myth, Legend, Fact Or Fiction
Author: Shannon Panzo
13. Corda Expert | Corda Architect | Corda Developer - Which Certification Suits You Best?
Author: Block chain council
14. Mstudy Provide Various Online Course
15. Competitive Exam Live Clasess For Free