ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Majorca Holidays Allow You To Enjoy Thrilling Activities
Majorca, the largest of all the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean, is a renowned holiday destination explored by millions of tourists every year. This Spanish island is famous for its majestic beaches touched by crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. You can also enjoy a thrilling nightlife in this part of the world as the island is home to some fabulous clubs and bars. Families that arrive on the island for their holidays can also find several idyllic corners and child-friendly beaches.
Taking a stroll amidst beautiful natural surroundings is one of the several activities you can indulge in during your Majorca holidays.
There are many routes for walking on the island, which offer some awe-inspiring views. You can go hiking around the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range in the north-western part of the island, Pla de Mallorca county, the sandy beaches, coves, old valleys, and mountain villages. You'll also get to discover the most popular walking routes as well as paths that are not walked by tourists often. The best time to enjoy your stroll amidst natural surroundings on this island is between February and May.
Besides the beautiful landscapes, the mild climate of this Spanish island makes it one of the best destinations to enjoy cycling. If you are a cycling enthusiast, you can find many routes along the wide beaches, almond groves, natural harbours, vast vineyards, and rocky coastlines. You can test your biking skills on a cycling network that extends to more than 1,200 kilometres. This mainly runs off-road and offers different levels of difficulty. Bikes can be hired from any of the popular bike rental companies on the island. They provide bikes on rent for those looking for professional racing as well as for individuals who want to enjoy cycling just for leisure.
You can get underwater to explore the light-filled caves, sunken ships, and some wonderful marine flora and fauna in any of the popular dive sites spread across the island. Most of them are protected spots and this has resulted in the survival and growth of diverse species of fish in these areas. The best time to enjoy your diving expeditions in any of these dive sites is between April and October. If you are a beginner, you can also sign up for a diving course with an experienced instructor. You can stay in Port Andratx, as this town is close to the most fantastic dive sites of El Toro and Dragonera.
When it comes to nightlife, there are many places on the island where you can have an exciting time after sunset. The most glamorous parties happen in the bars and clubs that are located along the promenade in the capital city of Palma. There are places in this area that are visited frequently by many Hollywood celebrities and international stars. You'll also have some excellent choices in wild clubs and bars in the resort town of Magaluf, where the party never stops until dawn and both tourists and locals get to swing to the tunes played by renowned DJs.
Travel Articles1. West Croydon Minicabs & Airport Transfer | 02086864545 | Cabhoo Minicabs Croydon.
2. Bachelor Or Bachelorette Parties In San Antonio With A Cheap Limo Service Near Me
Author: Limo Service DC
3. Things You Must Know Before Moving To New Zealand
Author: Sumit Goyal
4. Get Rid Of Your Travel Woes By Hiring Air Charter Services
Author: Club One Air
5. Kheerganga Trek An Exquisite Walk In Hiamalayas
Author: Karandeep Singh
6. Swaraj Mazda Hire In Bangalore || Swaraj Mazda Rentals In Bangalore || 09019944459
7. Hot Air Balloon Ride In Tennessee- An Incredible Holiday And Travel Destination
Author: Robert Jason
8. United Airlines Reservations Official Site
9. Best Rent A Car Services In Islamabad
Author: Pak Car Rentals
10. Places To Visit In North America By Considering Spirit Airlines Reservations
Author: Chrish Smith
11. Gai Jatra – A Journey Of The City And Heavens
Author: Nepa Booking
12. 10 Essential Tips To Know Before Taking The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
13. Exotic India Wildlife Tours With Bespoke India Holidays
14. Know Everything About The Grand Canyon Of India
Author: Liamtra Travellers
15. The One Day Picnic Resort Around Bangalore
Author: Rohan Kumar