ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
5 Reasons Why Dahisar Is The Affordable Dream Home Destination
Dahisar is one of the hottest residential destinations as of now. While Mumbai is infamous for its pricey residential market, Dahisar is carving a niche with a wide range of options, including affordable housing. The word affordable might bring to your mind images of properties so far away from the city centre you might as well be staying in another city! Dahisar, however, is busting that myth.
Right next to Borivali lies Dahisar, which has excellent connectivity to the entire city.
Western Express Highway starts from Dahisar, 2 new Metro lines (Line 2 & Line 7) are set to pass through Dahisar and last but not the least Dahisar is well connected to all corners of the city through the Western Railway Line.
If all this has got you wondering about 'what's the catch?' then let us reassure you that there isn’t one. Dahisar is home to some of the best schools in Mumbai, Rustomjee International School, as well as Singapore International School, are both in Dahisar. Thakur Mall in Dahisar features Hamleys Toy Store, Inox, The Boat Club and many more.
Living in Dahisar is not only convenient, it is also one of the most affordable dream home destination in Mumbai!! Sounds unbelievable but it's TRUE.
Here are 5 reasons that make Dahisar an affordable dream home destination:
Dahisar enjoys lower pricing than its more popular neighbour Borivali, and is
situated a mere stone's throw away from Borivali, allowing for quick and easy access to all that Borivali has to offer.
2. Within Mumbai’s Boundary Limits
Dahisar is within the Mumbai boundary limits, so you don’t have to deal with the hassle of paying a toll tax during your daily commute to Mumbai city. Following Dahisar is Mira Road which falls under Thane Jurisdiction.
As compared to its slightly cheaper neighbour Mira Bhayander, Dahisar has far better connectivity. Dahisar is well connected to the business centres of suburban Mumbai like Malad, Andheri, Jogeshwari and more. This makes travelling to offices easier and more cost-effective when staying in Dahisar as opposed to Mira Bhayander. This saving in travel time and travel cost makes property in Dahisar effectively cheaper than property in Mira Bhayander in the long run.
Dahisar is home to 2 International schools and multiple national schools and colleges. Schools and colleges situated in Borivali are easily accessible from Dahisar. Singapore International School in Dahisar is one of the few schools in Mumbai that offers boarding facilities, which helps it attract international students as well as national students from across the country. The availability of so many educational institutions makes Dahisar a great choice for families with kids.
Dahisar borders Sanjay Gandhi National Park (SGNP) the largest green lung of Mumbai. It is one of the most visited parks in the world with over 2 million visitors coming in each year. SGNP is home to 1000+ plant species, 250+ birds, 40 species of mammals and more. It is also home to 2,400 years old Kanheri caves. When staying at Dahisar you can drop by this wonderful place anytime, since it would be a mere 5 minutes away from your home. You can go in for morning walks, or weekend picnic or even take a hike through the mountains at your leisure.
V. K. Lalco Group is currently developing over 400,000 square feet of Real Estate in Mumbai, Lonavala, Bangalore and Pune. It has developed over 1,500,000 square feet of residential and commercial property across the world since the early 1950s. Know more in detail about Apartments for Sale in Dahisar
Head to Dahisar to book your dream home NOW!!
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Which Is A Good Area To Buy A Flat In Bangalore?
Author: sreenu vasu
2. Comfortable Lawrence Apartments For Rent For Students
Author: Campus View Apartments
3. Commercial Real Estate Scenario In The Middle Of Global Pandemic
4. The Key To Success With Cost Segregation In The Pre-construction Phase
5. Will Texans Get A Property Tax Break Amid Covid 19?
6. Sell The House At Right Price: We Buy Houses In Bradenton
Author: Braden Chandler
7. How Real Estate Scams Caused Worry Among Investors?
Author: Alex Miller
8. Which Is The Best Place In Mohali To Invest In Property?
Author: Harmanjot Singh
9. 7 Unbelievable Expert Tips For Finding The Right Office Space For Sale In India
10. 10 Experts Tips To Buy Individual House In Chennai
11. A Complete Guide - How To Find Cheap Apartments In Istanbul
Author: Saalm Tahir
12. Commonly Overlooked Healthcare And Safety Elements In Luxury Homes - The Rcc Walls And Marble Floors
13. How Computer Vision Is Aiding The Real Estate Industry In 2020?
14. Cut Your Property Taxes - 5 Ways To Fight Your Taxes Today And Save Future
15. Guide To Help You Get Ready To Avail Best Homes For Sale In Sacramento, Ca
Author: Henry Clark