ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Vivo Iqoo Is Going To Come With Snapdragon 855 Soc 256 Gb 3.0 Storage
Vivo's iQoo sub-brand is all set to launch a new gaming-centric Smartphone called the Vivo iQoo Neo Snapdragon 855 Edition. The Smartphone will go respectable on October 24, and as the name truly suggests, it will be powered by means of the Snapdragon 855 processor. Ahead of the launch, the agency has published that Vivo iQoo Neo Snapdragon 855 Edition will come equipped with 256GB of UFS three storage. Interestingly, the phone is already listed for pre-order in China before its authentic launch and will go on sale beginning November 1 in China.
iQoo has shared a poster on the company's respectable Weibo web page which really mentions that the Vivo iQoo Neo Snapdragon 855 Edition will hire the faster UFS 3 storage and will provide 256GB of interior storage. However, the 256GB internal storage will solely be handy on the phone's highest-end model that will pack 8GB of RAM. The poster also mentions that the Vivo iQoo Neo Snapdragon 855 Edition's 6GB and 64GB model will offer UFS 2.1 storage.
However, there is no phrase whether the phone's 6GB and 128GB storage variant that is currently listed on JD.com, will opt for UFS 3 or UFS 2.1 standard. As per the iQoo Neo Snapdragon 855 Edition's pre-order page, it will come in three editions – 6GB and 64GB, 6GB and 128GB, and 8GB and 256GB. Buyers will be able to choose from three coloration choices – Carbon Black, Electo-optic Violet, and Icelandic Aurora. A National Treasure Edition of the phone is also listed on the Chinese e-commerce website.
The phone's respectable images show a triple rear camera set-up and a waterdrop notch on the front housing a single the front camera, but there is no word on the megapixel depend on each sensor. The smartphone will additionally function as an in-display fingerprint sensor for authentication. The iQoo Neo Snapdragon 855 Edition is an updated version of the fashionable Snapdragon 845-powered iQoo Neo that was once launched in July this year.
Iam a Technology Writer and Conceptual Blogger Working for Techbells.com
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Nasa's Latest Mission Mars - Developments And Expectations
Author: Chris Greenwalty
2. Google Play Store Optimization
Author: Subhanshu Ranjan Maurya
3. Buy Led Grow Lights Online At Low Price
4. Advantages Of Having The Best Android Phone
5. Information Security Consulting Market Analysis, Size, Growth, Industry Trends, Opportunities, Forec
Author: siddharth mnm
6. Realme 5
7. Why Call Center Crm Integration Is Necessary For Call Centers?
Author: Zenteno peterson
8. Reasons Why You Should Choose Ionic For Hybrid App Development?
Author: Maria William
9. Get Ready To Take Your Ecommerce Business To Cloud In 2020
Author: Brian Burell
10. Automotive Sensors Market Worth $41.9 Billion By 2025
11. Artificial Intelligence Facts
12. Should You Work For The Nhs Or Enter Private Practice?
Author: Tom Hunt
13. All About Hospital Management System
14. What It Is And How It Can Help You
Author: Jone Moss
15. Top 5 Reasons To Use Call Center Software
Author: Ethan Jones