ALL >> Health >> View Article
Member Dysfunction And Marijuana: What Every Man Needs To Know
It’s hard to believe that marijuana is now legal, in some form, in 33 states in the Union. According to studies conducted in 2017, nearly 37 million people use marijuana in some form. It’s becoming more and more common. Like any substance, it has side effects over time, and there is a direct impact from using it. One direct impact that is currently in question is its general sensual effects on men and women, specifically, member dysfunction in men. While the conclusions are skewed, let’s explore the links between this common male organ problem and weed.
Member Dysfunction: A Quick Review
Let’s all get on the same page about what member dysfunction is. Having a once-every-blue-moon issue with summoning the soldier is not classified as member dysfunction. Now, if a man has the issue 25 percent of the time, he may be suffering from this common male organ problem. Also, it’s not just men of a certain age who are affected by member dysfunction. Men of any age can experience it, although a man’s risk of experiencing it does notably increase every decade after age 40.
Marijuana and Intimate ...
... Time: The Hard (no pun intended) Data
Since marijuana was classified as a Schedule I substance for such a long time, there isn’t a lot of conclusive clinical data on the effects. However, with more and more legalization initiatives, the opportunity for additional studies grows. However, there is at least some information out there, and some of it does talk about member dysfunction and other male organ problems.
Here’s what’s been studied or anecdotally noted about marijuana use and relations:
- More people are interested in having relations. This was also clinically measured in 2017 with a test group of 50,000 men and women. They found that marijuana use is independently associated with increased frequency of relations.
- Some users report increased pleasure when having relations. A study in 2019 found that women specifically reported more intense releases and increased sensual drive.
- The 2017 study also found that marijuana use did not seem to cause member dysfunction or issues with sensual function in men or women.
While all that makes it sound like marijuana may actually be good for male organs, there are some other correlative pieces of information that may counter this belief. Specifically, there are heart and cardiovascular issues that are linked to marijuana, which include:
- When smoked, it delivers many of the same negative effects as tobacco, which can damage the heart and lungs over time, in turn lowering stamina and blood flow to the male organ.
- MJ can also increase systolic blood pressure, which is very closely linked to member dysfunction. High blood pressure constricts blood vessels, making it hard for blood to reach the male organ to produce a hard-on.
- Marijuana was also seen to stimulate certain receptors in the male organ tissue, which contributes to member dysfunction.
- Researchers in a 2010 study found a link between marijuana use and men’s difficulty in achieving release.
Marijuana and Medication: Possible Interactions
There have been some reports of marijuana interacting with sildenafil, the active ingredient of a popular male performance aid. These effects are especially felt in the cardiovascular system. In one instance, a man had a heart attack while smoking weed and taking male performance aids.
It's also important to note that there have been recorded medication interactions with psychiatric medications, asthma medications, blood thinners, antiretroviral medication, and alcohol when smoking or consuming marijuana.
Marijuana and Member Dysfunction: In Summary
Since marijuana has been legal only for a little while and in a limited number of states, there just isn’t enough definitive research on its effect on male organ problems like member dysfunction. At this time, outside of medication interactions, marijuana has been seen as a mostly positive influence on male sensuality and pleasure, but without more clinical data, it’s still an unknown and has been linked to member dysfunction in more than one study. The final word: use caution, and if a man does find that he is experiencing member dysfunction, he should consult a doctor for a diagnosis.
No matter if a man tokes or not, he should always give his male organ a little TLC. One of the best ways to do this is with a male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) that has been created expressly for delicate male organ skin. This type of crème not only softens and tones skin but contains blood flow boosters like vitamin C and L-arginine to keep hard-ons up and the member active for years to come.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. 5 Natural Ways To Improve Your Memory, According To Experts
2. Buy Zolpidem Tartrate 10mg Pills Used For Sleeping Issues
3. How To Find The Right Cardiologist For Heart Issues
Author: Sunil Dutt
4. Herb Supplements For Weight Loss
Author: Jimme Stratton
5. Centesis Catheters Market Worth $633 Million By 2025
Author: Markets and Markets
6. Vascular Closure Devices Market Is Expected To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2026
Author: Markets and Markets
7. How To Choose Healthy Food For Home Delivery?
Author: Dr. Achyutan Eshwar
8. Assembling A Bicycle Do It Yourself Hypnosis | Hypnosis For A Healthy Body
9. Uae: All Set To Become A Global Healthcare Hub
Author: insights care
10. Best Chopper Ambulance Services | Limra Ambulance
Author: Limra Ambulance
11. How To Improve Your Mobility When Struggling With Freedom Of Movement Issues
Author: Aids 4 Mobility
12. Buy Xanax Online At Cheapest Rate
Author: Devender singh
13. Why Cellulose Powder Is So Important For A Healthy Life?
Author: Nb Lab Industry
14. Keep Your Digital Marketing Data Secure
15. Activities That Can Help Your Team Grow Together