ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Vtp Pegasus In Kharadi Pune
VTP Realty - one of the most reputed realty brands in Pune launches a thoughtfully planned
development for all those who have dreamt of living a luxury lifestyle –VTP Pesagus, Kharadi
Annex, Pune. Offering convenience at the edge, this upcoming township by VTP New Kharadi Pune
is offering the configurations of 1, 2, and 3 BHK homes that invite you to relish a lavish life in the
premium homes surrounded by green landscapes.
Bringing the concept of healthy living for Pune real estate – the apartments with varying sizes will
redefine the luxury lifestyle at the VTP New Project in Kharadi Annexe.
Strategically placed close to a number of reputed schools, college, hospitals, and leisure avenues,
VTP Pesagus by VTP Realty offers spacious apartments that are planned to have ample cross-
ventilation and natural light.
Also, thoroughly accessible and is placed close to a number of major
destinations of the city such as Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Koregaon Park, Kalyani Nagar, Viman
Nagar and Wagholi – the location of this project has recently emerged as a micro-market that is
seeing a very high demand of residential projects.
The development offers a number of ultra-modern amenities including a clubhouse with gymnasium
and swimming pool, landscaped gardens, party hall, children’s play area, and sports arena having a
badminton Court, tennis court, and jogging track, and many more recreation zones. Also, the 24/7
security with CCTV Surveillance for common areas and Intercom facility ensures the safety of your
loved ones. With all the mentioned premium facilities – VTP Pegasus Price list varies according to
the sizes providing options in the vast range starting from as low as INR 35 Lacs* and as high as INR 94
The 1 BHK homes in the project are available in a size of 450 Sq. Ft., while the 2 BHK homes occupy
the carpet area of 650 to 800 Sq. Ft. and 3 BHK homes an area of 1,050 to 1,100 Sq. Ft. Also, the
power backup, rainwater harvesting system, a cafeteria, and shopping center within the premises,
elevators, and high-quality specifications, etc. set the highest standards of the luxury in these homes.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Which Is A Good Area To Buy A Flat In Bangalore?
Author: sreenu vasu
2. Comfortable Lawrence Apartments For Rent For Students
Author: Campus View Apartments
3. Commercial Real Estate Scenario In The Middle Of Global Pandemic
4. The Key To Success With Cost Segregation In The Pre-construction Phase
5. Will Texans Get A Property Tax Break Amid Covid 19?
6. Sell The House At Right Price: We Buy Houses In Bradenton
Author: Braden Chandler
7. How Real Estate Scams Caused Worry Among Investors?
Author: Alex Miller
8. Which Is The Best Place In Mohali To Invest In Property?
Author: Harmanjot Singh
9. 7 Unbelievable Expert Tips For Finding The Right Office Space For Sale In India
10. 10 Experts Tips To Buy Individual House In Chennai
11. A Complete Guide - How To Find Cheap Apartments In Istanbul
Author: Saalm Tahir
12. Commonly Overlooked Healthcare And Safety Elements In Luxury Homes - The Rcc Walls And Marble Floors
13. How Computer Vision Is Aiding The Real Estate Industry In 2020?
14. Cut Your Property Taxes - 5 Ways To Fight Your Taxes Today And Save Future
15. Guide To Help You Get Ready To Avail Best Homes For Sale In Sacramento, Ca
Author: Henry Clark