ALL >> Service >> View Article
How Can You Remove Chewing Gum From Your Carpet?
Removing chewing gum from your carpet is one of the most annoying and difficult tasks in the world. Chewing gum can get stick to your carpet fibers very strongly and it seems like a nightmare to separate them both.
Carpets are an expensive investment in your household and are very delicate, one small accident is enough to make it unattractive. Therefore experts always suggest carpet cleaning every six months. You can take help from professionals to get chewing gum out of your carpet or can remove it by opting for various DIY techniques.
Removing Chewing Gum With The Help Of Ice Cubes
For Getting Chewing Gum Out of Carpet You Will Need:
Dull knife or spoon
Fill ice cubes inside the bag and tie them together carefully. Now rub the bag against the chewing gum stain on your carpet and leave it to sit for a while. Ice cubes will help to solidify the gum and it will be easier to scrape the gum out of the carpet. After a few minutes, you can start rubbing the chewing gum. Throw away all the removed pieces of gum after scrapping, to prevent the whole procedure again.
Removing Chewing Gum with The Help Of Hairdryer
In This DIY Carpet Cleaning Method Items You Need Are:
This method is different from the one with ice cubes, instead of freezing the gum you will be heating it. Wear clean gloves and heat the chewing gum using a hairdryer on the carpet. pay attention that the hair dryer does not burn carpet fibers. When chewing gum heats it will soften up and when it is mellow, pull it out and throw in the dustbin. You can see there will be no chewing gum on your carpet.
How To Deal With Leftover Residue?
After processing the above methods you might notice leftovers over the place. Pulling on carpet fibers can damage your carpet so you need to follow this method.
To Deal With Leftovers You Will Need:
Oil soap or warm vinegar
Mix dish soap with water and pour the solution formed into the spray bottle. Apply this lubricant on the leftover, rub and roll the carpet fibers of the area with your fingers and you will notice the last bits of gum removing. With the help of a clean cloth blot the area of pull the leftover out. After removing all visible bits of chewing gum, spray the problematic area with the concoction and again blot it using a clean cloth. After it is done you can vacuum the area.
How Can We Help You?
If you experience a situation when chewing gum refuses to go even after all the efforts then you can professionally help from Back 2 New Cleaning. Our company has professionals with years of experience for any type of Carpet Cleaning in Adelaide. The team of our professionals is a mere phone call away for your help.
Service Articles1. What Is An Satellite Internet Service Provider And It’s Uses
2. Mossberg Heat Shield Protects The Barrel From Possible Deformation!
Author: Mike Lopez
3. How Esporta Washing System Can Help In Mold Remediation Services By Servicemaster Of The Upstate
Author: ServiceMaster Upstate
4. Get Rid Of Flying Squirrels And Ground Moles To Avoid Unwanted Diseases And Damages
Author: Urban Wildlife Control
5. How To Improve Call To Action In Missed Call To Ivr
Author: Prithvi Rao
6. Sign Up With The Best Event Photographers In Kolkata For Covering Your Event
7. 10 Reasons Why Outsourcing Your Amazon Vendor Support Services Is An Excellent Idea For 2020
Author: Kathy Higgs
8. Follow These 4 Hacks For The Perfect Exhaust Hood Cleaning
Author: Bala Kumar
9. Reasons For Hiring Private Detective Investigators?
10. Why Do You Need Stove Repair Services?
Author: Charlie Watson
11. Pepperl Fuchs Dealers & Distributors In Chennai | Sree Nidhi Enterprises
12. Requirement Of Iso 13485 Audit Checklists For Effective Quality Management System Audit
Author: Charles Wilson
13. Get Professional Residential Cleaning Services In Regina And Calgary
Author: Cozy Home Maid
14. Digital Marketing Course In Chandigarh
Author: Jaspal Singh
15. Taxi Amsterdam – Why Should You Be Choosing
Author: Sophi Nelson