ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Look At The Best Treks In Nepal For All Level Of Trekkers
Do you know the fact that the Himalayas is the backbone of the development and popularity of Nepal? The impressive landscapes, changing climates, scenic mountains, vegetations, different communities, and beautiful forests make this destination the best among others in the world. Whenever you wish to indulge in the trekking activity, you can choose this safe and beautiful country because it has highest peaks in the world.
Right from easy to difficult treks, it has everything to fulfill your trekking carvings.
Being the trekkers, you should sit down and find the right trail to trek from huge selection. As a result, you can enjoy ever-forgettable memories for your lifetime. In this article, you will get to know the trekking trails, which suitable for all levels of the trekkers.
Treks to visit in Nepal
Annapurna base camp trek
Only a few treks in Nepal combine the different kinds of landscapes, which takes you to the heart of the popular Annapurna range. Annapurna Base camp trek is one of the popular and best treks in the Annapurna range as well as Nepal. It is also called an Annapurna sanctuary trek. This trek starts from the Pokhara ad the highlight of the journey is descending from the base camp to the Chomrong. This trek is developed to give real and authentic trekking experience for the trekkers.
Upper mustang trek
Are you dreaming about landing on Mars? If so, then plan your next trekking trip to the Upper mustang trek, the isolation region of Nepal. This destination has unspoiled landscapes and settlements. Trekkers who get special permit allowed inside this destination as it is one of the few locations in the world wherein no developments like modern era is available. This restricted area trekking is not suitable for budget-strapped travelers because it needs more money. This teahouse style trail is moderately difficult.
Gokyo lake trek
Do you want to witness the real beauty of the Himalayas? Plan your trekking trip to Gokyo Lake. This is located west of the great Everest base camp trek. Gokyo Lakes Trekking is the best alternative for those who search for the destination where fewer tourists visit and have a more remote nature. The core of the trek is the five emerald lakes joined together with the massive mountain peaks. The highlight of this trek is the beautiful and cozy village of Gokyo where you can spend an extra day.
Snowy Horizon usually writes articles and blogs related to Tours and Travel, in this article he writes about Annapurna Base camp trek and Upper Mustang Trek. He has been vehemently writing articles for Snowyhorizon.com
Travel Articles1. West Croydon Minicabs & Airport Transfer | 02086864545 | Cabhoo Minicabs Croydon.
2. Bachelor Or Bachelorette Parties In San Antonio With A Cheap Limo Service Near Me
Author: Limo Service DC
3. Things You Must Know Before Moving To New Zealand
Author: Sumit Goyal
4. Get Rid Of Your Travel Woes By Hiring Air Charter Services
Author: Club One Air
5. Kheerganga Trek An Exquisite Walk In Hiamalayas
Author: Karandeep Singh
6. Swaraj Mazda Hire In Bangalore || Swaraj Mazda Rentals In Bangalore || 09019944459
7. Hot Air Balloon Ride In Tennessee- An Incredible Holiday And Travel Destination
Author: Robert Jason
8. United Airlines Reservations Official Site
9. Best Rent A Car Services In Islamabad
Author: Pak Car Rentals
10. Places To Visit In North America By Considering Spirit Airlines Reservations
Author: Chrish Smith
11. Gai Jatra – A Journey Of The City And Heavens
Author: Nepa Booking
12. 10 Essential Tips To Know Before Taking The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
13. Exotic India Wildlife Tours With Bespoke India Holidays
14. Know Everything About The Grand Canyon Of India
Author: Liamtra Travellers
15. The One Day Picnic Resort Around Bangalore
Author: Rohan Kumar